Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tjk1884 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2013, 12:16 PM
    90s, sci-fi drama
    I don't have a lot of information, but I'm trying. To find the name of a show I watched in the 90s, sci-fi drama. The main story line involved these scared, infected Mosquitos attacking people/kids. Help! It's been driving me crazy for years!
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Aug 8, 2013, 10:00 AM
    Were the mosquitoes regular size or 'giant'?
    Found two 90's mosquito movies:
    Skeeter (1993) - IMDb
    Mosquito (1995) - IMDb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chicago theme song from drama in the 80s/90s? [ 3 Answers ]

There was a television show in the 80s or 90s that had a theme song that resembled the introduction to Chicago's "If You Leave Me Now". I believe it was a drama based in a hospital... or maybe something surrounding the law.. It's driving me bonkers!

90s TV movie, drama [ 3 Answers ]

There is a movie I watched on TV that came out in the 90s about a young woman who is an artist and at the beginning of the movie she gets up in the middle of the night, takes some artwork, and leaves her boyfriend. She goes to the airport and ends up killing this other young woman in the bathroom...

Drama movie from the late 80s or early 90s [ 0 Answers ]

I remember a movie from the late 80s or early 90s I watched on the TV about 7-8 years ago. I remember that it was about friends at their youth who were living together and they were painting, making something like a calendar of themselves and in the background on the walls were these so called...

Drama 90s or 80s [ 2 Answers ]

Hello! I saw this movie about 12 years ago, all I remember was that there was family and the father died, after that there was this dog that maybe was that dead father because, he showed signs of it. Also there was this scene close to the end of the movie, where the dog took the son ,I think, to...

View more questions Search