Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cttonyb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2013, 04:29 AM
    The great scavenger hunt
    There was a made for TV movie about Mark Twain ( Samuel Clemens) on a cross country scavenger hunt against Mike Fink, thought it was called, the great scavenger hunt

Check out some similar questions!

Photographic Scavenger Hunt [ 61 Answers ]

We haven't had a good game here for a while so I thought I would start one. In a photographic scavenger hunt you are given a list of subjects, you have to capture the moment or the object in a creative way. For example: The photo below could be interpreted as Friendship, Love, Comfort...

Scavenger hunt [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie about some teenagers on a scavenger hunt. There were about five teams in which each team had a specific color. They drove Volkswagen beetles and their cars were the same color of the teams. This movie probably was out during the late 1980's early 1990's. Please someone help...

Scavenger or not [ 1 Answers ]

Please help me with this. I will try to keep it simple. My boy friend lost his house approx. 15 years ago. He and his comon law spouse split up and he left her with the house and the income from the upstairs apartment. She failed to keep her part of the bargain which I believe was payment of the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.