Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cookiecrumble13 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2013, 09:43 AM
    What's the name of the 2000's show about colours?
    I used to watch this show when I was little. I think it was an american show. It was about colours and had a bunch of kids from like 9 to 12 years old. It had a plain white set.
    cookiecrumble13 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2013, 09:46 AM
    On this one episode all the kids wore different coloured shirts and had umbrellas with different colours too

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 90's early 2000's TV show [ 1 Answers ]

I have been trying to remember a cartoon animated show that I use to watch when I was younger. As far as I can remember it took place in a bookstore/comic shop and it was always during the night. It was a dark show where the characters looked "goth"

I want to know why you have to show over 2000 dollars to come to you.s. From ghana [ 3 Answers ]

Why if my woman has her passport and visa and I send the ticket and pay for bags and send pocket money of 2 or 300$.why dose she have to show 2000$ there to leave.and do they do that in all countries. I have never been through such **** when I travel out of country.shes coming to stay here with me...

TV show on SCIFI in late 90's or early 2000's [ 2 Answers ]

Back in the later 90's SCIFI started showing episodes each day one right after the other. There was a show that was based in this big, old house that belonged to a guy with an accent. He had about 4 or 5 people working for him both men and women. This is all I can remember about it but the guy...

Late 90's early 2000 alien TV show? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember a show that used to be on, where aliens lived on earth with humans. Some of the humans worked for the aliens and they had special live "alien weapon" creatures that attached to their arms and shot out a blast of energy or what ever.

View more questions Search