Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dbrown9523 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2013, 08:23 PM
    What is the name of this kids show where a toy store I think comes alive?
    A kids show in the 90's I think about a toys coming alive after the store owner or employee locks or leaves the store maybe to go to their second job as a crossing guard or security guard? I maybe be wrong about the details of the employee, but I'm pretty sure the store comes alive after the store is empty.
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Jul 13, 2013, 07:35 AM
    Noddy or The Secret Life of Toys
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Jul 15, 2013, 09:52 AM
    Or Today's Special...
    Today's Special Intro - YouTube

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the name of the kids show of the 90's that's kind of like a magic toy store? [ 3 Answers ]

In the into the camera is looking at a corner of a street then it goes into the toy store, within the show some kids go into the shop and play around but when they leave the toys come alive. Hope this information helps! Thanks

Name Of Show That Took Place At A Toy Store: 1970s - 1980s..? [ 3 Answers ]

This was a children's TV show that was on in the late '70s to around the early to mid '80s, it took place at a toy store -- and before you all chime in with Noddy, it was not Noddy -- the store was owned by an older man, and sometimes kids would come by and the toys would come to life, they'd move...

80' or 90's kids show about a toy shop [ 9 Answers ]

Hello can you help me? Im trying to find the name of a kids TV show in the 80's or the 90's. It was about a toy shop and it was magical and I think I don't know for sure but an old man owned it and like everything in there came to life. There was a horse head male black and a horse head female...

A toy store movie? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all, I was just wondering if anyone knows the title of this movie. Its about a boy whose dad works too much at his family owned toy store that is attempting to grow. The son decides that his dad needs to spend more time with him so he creates an internet scheme to buy all the stock in...

Kids TV show or cartoon where toy's/ toy people come to life [ 12 Answers ]

I'm hoping someone can help me out. I'm trying to figure out the name of the show/cartoon where the toy shop closes for the night, and I think there was a real boy/child that slid down a slide or rode a train into the toy store. And the toys come to life. I think there was a dog too. An old man and...

View more questions Search