Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shortney85 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2013, 02:52 AM
    80s cartoon animals words written on chests
    They were spoofed on Robot Chicken not too long ago. There was a group of animals... I remember a panda in particular. They had words written across their chests and/or stomachs of whatever they were thinking at the time. For instance one might say, "The sky is blue." And the word "Duh" would appear on the animal's front. They were stuffed animals too and I think even Happy Meal toys at some point. Please help!
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Jun 14, 2013, 06:24 AM
    Try,.

The Shirt Tales

A team of five little animal cubs led a double life as secret agents who went off on daring world wide rescue missions. Their hidden base of operations was beneath a tree in a city park. When trouble called them into duty they'd shed their identities as cute cubs and power up, causing their shirts to become red. The city park ranger Mr. Dinkle never caught on that anything strange was happening right under his nose.

There was a raccoon(Rick), a mole(Digger) , an orang(Bogie; he talked like his namesake, Humphrey Bogart), a tiger(Tyg), and later they added the youngest of their club,a little kangaroo (Kip).
    Sometimes they'd work with other Shirt Tale operatives located around the world.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s or 90s children's cartoon with mixed animals. [ 3 Answers ]

There was this cartoon I watched when I was little - it was either in the late 80s or early 90s - the characters were animals who were a mix of two different animals (as in, a lion mixed with a hippo, a zebra mixed with a monkey, etc - those aren't specific characters, I don't think - just...

Cartoon Network show with little animals from the 80s and 90s? [ 4 Answers ]

I know this is going to be hard to answer but I was trying to find a CN show where there were little animals and 1 was a panda and they always met near a tree or under it? Any clue what show it could've been? I can't remember if it came on only on the weekends or not but I do remember watching it...

Cartoon having robot suit wars(cartoon of the 80s 90s)... [ 5 Answers ]

I remember watching a cartoon in the mid 90s about some group who had to enter their robots and fight using swords... they could control the machine using their bodies... they usually fought others similar to them... I know its pretty vague but if anyone has any clue of what I am speaking please...

Looking for a cartoon movie about teenage ratlike animals from 80s or 90s [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching a cartoon when I was little, late 80s or early 90s that I cannot remember the name of. I don't think it was a series. Just a one off movie. It was very dark with teenager/early adult ratlike characters that wore full outfits of boots and leather jackets with longer hair. They...

80s/90s Bird vs. Animals Cartoon [ 1 Answers ]

I remember a movie from when I was a kid about birds and beasts fighting to be the ruler of the animal kingdom. I also remember a vague subplot about a rodent or small animal going into a house. The animals were portrayed semi-realistically and not anthropomorphic along with owls and bugs playing...

View more questions Search