Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yroa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2013, 10:44 PM
    80's made for TV movies grandfather abducts grandson
    Can anyone help me with this? I'm trying to find a made for TV movie from the early 80's. The grandson is basically abducted by his grandparents. The grandfather is a very powerful man. In one scene the parents go to their sons school and they are barred from entering. Does anyone remember this?
    Thank you

Check out some similar questions!

Made for TV movies of the 80's [ 1 Answers ]

I believe this was a made for TV movie made sometime in the 80's. It was about two detectives searching for the murderer of a family who seemed to vanish into thin air. The grandfather of the murdered family sat in his rocking chair for years staring at the remains of the house and barn waiting for...

Best 80 made for TV movies [ 1 Answers ]

What was the movie that was played in the 80's about a woman that was stalked or chased by a man. Her boyfriend or husband walked her to her car every morning and the one day he didn't the attacker got her by her car outside her house at the end of the movie? It's killing me I can't think of it!!

80's made for TV movies? [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to find out the name of a made for TV movie. It had girl in it whose sister was killed by a drunk driver. I remember some of the scenes looked like it had a red light to it. The sister (who didn't die) ends up sending a rose to the drunk driver. Please help!

Tv made movies 70's [ 1 Answers ]

Yes I have been trying to remember this movie title I hope that you can help me. I know that its about a teenager that falls in love with this girl and she is not from the best of the area. He befriends her take a liking to her, he teaches her a lot of things she never saw the sunset so they stay...

Who's made the most movies [ 4 Answers ]

What American or Hollywood movie star, Has made the most number of Movies or films to date? Meaning as of 04/ 08? Thanks Stefco

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.