Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rescueman53 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2013, 01:45 PM
    Bush televisions website
    I have a Bush TV (IDLCD32TV16HD) which I have used successfully on SKY, BT Vision and Freesat. I now just want to use it on plain old digital but it will not connect/tune in. I have attached a freeview box to the same aerial lead and it works fine with that, but that's not the point! Anyone have any ideas on how to get the TV to recognise there is a digital signal to tune into. I have lost the manual too which doesn't help.
    Many thanks
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 4, 2013, 03:07 PM
    I now just want to use it on plain old digital but it will not connect/tune in.
    What do you mean by this ?
    How are you trying to connecting and from what source ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bush TV website? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a BushIDLCD26TV07HD The picture keeps freezing, then I can't change channels and then it takes ages to shut down.

Bush Televisions [ 2 Answers ]

Im having trouble with finding the input for my headphones Ive got a bush 26"HD Ready Freeview titanium LCD TV could you tell me were the input is ,Ive tried various conections 2.5 jack and usb conections

Bush televisions website? [ 3 Answers ]

I have just bought a bush 32in digital full hd lcd TV and when I first switched it on the blue power light came on for a few seconds and then started flashing and we could not get the TV to come on

Bush TV website? [ 1 Answers ]

We bought a Bush HDMI 32in Television Model No. LCD32TFO16HD in ~Tesco's Waterford in 2008 and for the past five or six months we have a black shadow on the screen from the top of the screen down to the middle of the screen and seem to travelling down the screen. It's very obvious when the back...

Bush televisions website [ 2 Answers ]

I am unable to programme my Sky remote control. The model of my television is:Bush LCD 32 TV 016HD. I have twice contacted Sky to see if they can provide the necessary code but they have been unable to help. Thank you

View more questions Search