Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LaceyLee Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2011, 07:09 PM
    Orange haired puppet
    There was this movie (or maybe it was a series) that came out in the late 80s/early 90s. It had a yellow puppet with orange moppy type hair. I want to say his name was Kirby... or something like that.

Check out some similar questions!

I have dyed my hair blonde and it has orange tones in it,how doo I get the orange out [ 3 Answers ]

I have dyed my haie blonde. And of course it has orange tones all over my hair. And all I won't is beautiful blonde hair. Someone please help me to get the orange out of my hair. And I have really thin hair so I don't really need to many harsh chemicals on my hair , so what do I need to do? I won't...

Dyed hair last night & now I have pumpkin orange what can I do to get the orange out [ 4 Answers ]

Dyed my hair last night and now have pumpkin orange hair how can I get the orange out?

Tv puppet show with a puppet named gloria [ 1 Answers ]

My wife is trying to find the this show's name I have no idea what she's talking about can someone help?

Can a red-haired dad and blonde-haired mom have a brown-haired child? [ 3 Answers ]

My husband and I are taking a college biology class together. We're starting to get in to genetics, making me curious as to what our children might look like. I have brown hair and brown eyes; my mom has black hair and brown eyes; and my dad has brown hair and blue eyes. My husband has brown...

Blue haired girl [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I just turned my highlights a blue/greyish color. Love the color of everything else but how do I get the grey out... my kids are laughing but I don't think it is too funny:rolleyes: anyway, I noticed a lot of responses regarding getting dark dye out but how do I get my highlights back without...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.