Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    margj1 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2010, 09:30 PM
    Bush television website
    Ihave a Bush DLC01902 television and all is working well but the instructions on the screen etc are in Spanish and I can't work out where to change them
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Jan 30, 2010, 09:50 PM

If you want to change the language of the menu, look for "idioma" or "lengua." Both mean "language" in Spanish.
    wendycam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2010, 11:26 AM

I have a Bush 42" A642N which should play from a USB Flash Drive. I have films on the drive which is inserted in the back of the TV and the Screen shows that the files are on there, but cannot start them - is there some other button on the remote that starts the films.
    aaron web 1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2013, 06:48 AM
    It may be the format of the film ,witch can not play through your TV ,try downloading films and typing in xvid after your choice of film this should play through your TV ,it worked for me

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bush television website [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Bush DLC01902 television and all is working well but the instructions etc are in Spanish and I can't work out where to change them

Bush televisions website [ 2 Answers ]

I am unable to programme my Sky remote control. The model of my television is:Bush LCD 32 TV 016HD. I have twice contacted Sky to see if they can provide the necessary code but they have been unable to help. Thank you

Bush tv/hello [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I'm new to this everyone.need help got a new remote for my combi bush TV model 145 does anyone have the remode codes for me please

View more questions Search