Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    philips10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2010, 03:02 PM
    2003 philips PROJECTION TV worked one day then the next day it works but no picture?
    My television was working fine one day, then we turned it on again it has power, but there is no screen or sound. Where you turn it on at on the front of the TV, the red flashes then you can't turn it off, you have to unplug it to cut it off.
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Jan 18, 2010, 04:15 PM

Usually a flashing light on a projection TV means the lamp has to be replaced.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Philips projection TV mod#50P8341A faded video with all the picture setting balanced [ 3 Answers ]

Please explian probable cause to rectify problem of faint video on a Philips projection TV model#50P8341A all pictue setting adjusted

Philips projection TV picture and colors bow at top and bottom [ 1 Answers ]

I have a philips rear projection TV and the top and bottom of screen bows distorting the color and picture. I used to be able to adjust the picture with the remote but it doesn't work now,and was wondering if it needs an an ajustment or a new lamp.

Philips projection TV [ 4 Answers ]

I need help or information to help me fix my philips projection TV, the color is all messed up, the whites are too bright and the other colors are only purple and pink... :( :o Does anyone know if there is an adjustment for this? Thank you for any information..

Wikipedia Picture of the Day [ 18 Answers ]

Thought I'd share this one guys (God I love Wikipedia!); This is today's (13th June) featured picture; Image:Mole cricket02.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia This guy is a Mole Cricket, he's almost an inch and a half long, he lives underground... And he makes my skin crawl!

Harbor Breeze ceiling fan worked 1 day then not the next [ 2 Answers ]

We recently bought a 52 inch harbor breeze ceiling fan. We live in a house that was built in the early 1960's and the wiring colors do not match the ceiling fan wiring colors. But my husband figured it out and got the fan and lights to work. We turned the light on this morning and there was...

View more questions Search