Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adoyul Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2008, 10:17 PM
    1980's Grandma Movie?
    When I was in grade school, when it rained during P.E. we'd watch a movie on a movie reel... what I can remember was that there was maybe a helicopter or hot air balloon drop-off of a crate... inside was a robot grandma.. I guess she was a replacement for the nanny that died... I don't remember too much, but I remember at the end of the movie, the robot lived longer than the kids... they showed a bunch of other robot grandmas sitting around, knitting and sharing their stories... I've read that it maybe a twilight zone episode or the "Electric Grandma" but I don't remember the juice coming out of her fingers... any help would be appreciated :)
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Mar 31, 2008, 12:00 AM
    Pretty certain that this is indeed The Electric Grandmother:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/movies...ic+grandmother
    ebonysnow Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2008, 01:21 AM
    The movie is called either "The Electric Grandmother" or "Electric Grandmother"... something like that. I hope this helps.:)
    gavngraysmammy Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2008, 06:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by adoyul
    When I was in grade school, when it rained during P.E., we'd watch a movie on a movie reel...what I can remember was that there was maybe a helicopter or hot air balloon drop-off of a crate...inside was a robot grandma..I guess she was a replacement for the nanny that died....I don't remember too much, but I remember at the end of the movie, the robot lived longer than the kids....they showed a bunch of other robot grandmas sitting around, knitting and sharing their stories....I've read that it maybe a twilight zone episode or the "Electric Grandma" but I don't remember the juice coming out of her fingers....any help would be appreciated :)
    The Movie was "The Electric Grandma". She shot OJ and Milk out of her fingers, she was the bomb right?!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 70 or early 80s movie about a grandma with a key [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find the name of the movie about a grandma with a key. She arrives in a box one day and moves in with a family. The grandma looks like Charlotte Rae (Edna Garrett off Facts of Life). Thank you.

Children's movie from 1980's. [ 7 Answers ]

There was a children's movie I watched when I was younger, I'm guessing it came out in the early 1980's. I only remember bits and pieces... There was a boy, and his stuffed animals came to life at night and sang and danced. One of them was a dog, and he sang about wanting to be a rockstar. It was...

1980's movie. [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys I just joined but I'm really anxious to use this site. I've been trying to figure out this movie. Its about a father and a son. As I recall the father looks like simon cowell but I'm not 100% sure. Its about the father making his son into a robot. I remember vaguely three scenes that I...

1980's children's movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am trying to find the name of this movie, it was either from the 1980's or early 1990's. It was my sons favorite movie at the time, he is now 25. The problem is the only thing about the movie either he or I can remember is these kids had built a snow fort and they were having some kind...

Unknown movie from 1970's - 1980's (kids movie) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I do not recall much of the movie. It was about a teen age boy perhaps a runaway. He ended up on a mountain. He meet an old recluse who taught him how to live in the forest. I recall one scene when winter came he survived the snowstorm by staying in a tree hole. As in a tree trunk/stump that...

View more questions Search