Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    automag38 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2007, 03:24 PM
    How to tune a Bush WS6674
    HI, this is my first time on this site and wondered if anyone can help me please. I need to retune a Bush WS6674 TV and have lost the instruction manual. Can any one help me with the correct procedure.

Thanks automag38
    vingogly Posts: 718, Reputation: 105

Nov 20, 2007, 03:34 PM
    Here's a site that has instructions:

how to mend it .com - how do i tune my bush 28" widescreen tv model no.WS6674?

There are places that have manuals for this model; not sure what country you're in, but if you Google "bush ws6674 manual" you might find a place in your country where you can order a manual, if you're so inclined.

Vasil
    automag38 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2007, 04:03 PM
    Comment on vingogly's post
    Very helpful Thank you! A website was provided with the correct anwer listed there

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name that tune! [ 2 Answers ]

I saw this music video of an animated guy whistling a catchy tune and then singing to some girl. It is British, (I think), and is current, because I heard the song again on a top 40 station at work. I love the song, and want to buy the CD. But the folks at F.Y.E. are clueless. Can anybody help?

How to tune in Bush 2876 NTX? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, hope someone can help as I am really puzzled! Have the Bush 2876NTX television, bought the remote that goes with it from the interet which seems fine. But I can't tune the channels in. There seems to be no action button? Not that is obvious anyway. AS you can tell I don't have the manual, so if...

How do I tune in a bush TV with remote control [ 8 Answers ]

Please can somebody help me I carnt find my users manual for my bush TV and I want to tune in a video without doing it on scart

View more questions Search