Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jaybob62863 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2007, 08:12 PM
    Could my girlfriend be pregnant.
    Ok... I am so nervous that I needed to get some information. My girlfriend has not had her period in two weeks. She is irregular, and had a light 2-day period and that was it. It has been the second month, and am getting nervous. She complains that she feels that a muscle is being pulled in her lower abdomen. She feels like she is tight all over as well. She has not had morning sickness, no cravings, no boobs getting bigger, etc. No signs at all, but having a light period for two days and a lower abdomen pain. Is she pregnant, or is this stuff just common in irregular periods. She is still very skinny, not getting bigger around the stomach or anything. Any advice, because we are scared to take a pregnancy test!
    Maricruz Posts: 37, Reputation: 7

Apr 18, 2007, 08:17 PM
    The best thing for you two to do is to take a pregnancy test now. You will have your answer in 5 minutes instead of fretting about it for days. I empathize with you about being scared, but the sooner you find out the better it will be for both of you.
    Sometimes people don't show until about the 3rd month, not everyone gets morning sickness or larger boobs. Be brave and take the test together.
    kaotik1Life Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

May 31, 2007, 02:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jaybob62863
    Ok.............I am so nervous that I needed to get some information. My girlfriend has not had her period in two weeks. She is irregular, and had a light 2-day period and that was it. It has been the second month, and am getting nervous. She complains that she feels that a muscle is being pulled in her lower abdomen. She feels like she is tight all over as well. She has not had morning sickness, no cravings, no boobs getting bigger, etc. No signs at all, but having a light period for two days and a lower abdomen pain. Is she pregnant, or is this stuff just common in irregular periods. She is still very skinny, not getting bigger around the stomach or anything. Any advice, because we are scared to take a pregnancy test!
    She's probably bloating! If not get a pregnancy test!
    jodyswain Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Jun 3, 2007, 08:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jaybob62863
    Ok.............I am so nervous that I needed to get some information. My girlfriend has not had her period in two weeks. She is irregular, and had a light 2-day period and that was it. It has been the second month, and am getting nervous. She complains that she feels that a muscle is being pulled in her lower abdomen. She feels like she is tight all over as well. She has not had morning sickness, no cravings, no boobs getting bigger, etc. No signs at all, but having a light period for two days and a lower abdomen pain. Is she pregnant, or is this stuff just common in irregular periods. She is still very skinny, not getting bigger around the stomach or anything. Any advice, because we are scared to take a pregnancy test!
    GET TESTED, really... won't hurt to do so. What protection have you two used? Any? If not then could well be.. really, it's that easy. Hey some girls don't show intill 4 months and over you don't get cravens right away all women are different. Good luck and use protection. So your not stessin next time if there is...
    nickipottersean Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2007, 04:22 AM
    Comment on Maricruz's post
    Tells the truth and is gental at the same time
    endlessecho Posts: 121, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2007, 12:47 PM
    There is no harm in getting a pregnancy test. If you are both young and afraid of buying them, I know this sounds wrong, but a friend of mine just went to walmart and got a pregnancy test and instead of buying it she just took it into their bathroom while no one was looking and took it in there, but serisouly, there has got to be someone you can confide in enough to buy it for you, or for you to go to there house and take one. If it's negative, and you don't want a baby, then you need to wiether wear a condom or she needs to get on birtyh control, or even better, BOTH! Better safe than sorry.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend Pregnant, baby isn't mine [ 28 Answers ]

Hi, I'm in a predicament I thought I would never find myself in and would like your advice on the situation. Im 21 and have been dating this girl for 4 months, she is also 21. A month ago she told me she was pregnant and it was from a guy that she had a one night stand with she didn’t use...

Psycho pregnant ex-girlfriend [ 10 Answers ]

My son (22) started dating an 18-yr-old about 18 months ago. I asked him what they were doing for birth control and she had told him that she had had "an operation to have everything taken out" and couldn't get pregnant. I told him no doctor would agree to that for a girl so young. During their...

Married man, Pregnant Girlfriend [ 13 Answers ]

Does the law require a Married man to pay for a child he fathers from another women.  He already has a two year old child with his wife and wants to stay in his marriage.  Paternity Testing will be done. I have heard that if he stays married the wife is also considered responsible for the payment....

Ex Girlfriend [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I'm 16 , and I reside in Delaware, two years ago, I met this girl , when we first met, we didn't really talk, then we became real good friends, and eventually sparked a relationship and it lasted a good 9 months. We was real young and I remember she wanted us to get married and I grew...

My ex- girlfriend [ 2 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I'm having a bit of a problem. My girlfriend broke up with me about 3 weeks ago and I'm really having a hard time about it. I mean we still see each other at school but we don't talk that much anymore. I'm starting to realize that I'm really depressed over this and I know I...

View more questions Search