Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 4, 2015, 11:42 PM
    Why is there a need to address it. They have an opinion, right or wrong, In every situation and every group, someone is more serious. Perhaps your friends or those with you are to childish and foolish?
    natashap25 Posts: 49, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2015, 01:44 PM
    Crying because no one understands me
    I'm crying here all alone in my room because no one gets me. I tried talking to my mum but she thinks I'm annoying and dissed me off. Crying feels good surprisingly, however I don't want to be like this anymore.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 10, 2015, 06:07 AM
    Relax. After what you have been going through it's just so normal to be feeling overwhelmed, and under supported because the changes in your life are such a huge deal to you, and rightfully so. For now crying is a good therapy and outlet for those feelings, and I wouldn't worry about it being a long term problem unless you just chose to wallow, and dwell on the scarey stuff and not begin to make adjustments to how you address what is to come, going to school and breaking the old familiar patterns of childhood and becoming an independent adult.

It's really okay to cry now, as you say goodbye to the old you, and make a plan to get to know and support the new you that you are to become. Like any bird who is making the first flights out of the nest. You are growing up and have to accept it, and embrace it, so you can look forward to it.

Anything you have never done before is scarey at first, but it's going to be a THRILL for you soon. Cry while you can, because you will be VERY busy soon.

Please note that your related questions have been merged to keep the whole situation in one place so others will not be confused.
    NCTOFL Posts: 37, Reputation: 2

May 13, 2015, 05:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by natashap25 View Post
    Even when I am with my family,I tend to feel disconnected,as if I'm not one of them.

With friends,or anyone else,I have no meaningful connections.

Now with my mum I feel irritated all the time and start arguing

I feel like I cant understand anyone and no one understands me
    THIS TO SOON SHALL PASS!
    Relax take a breath and know that everything will be OK.
    You are growing and changing into a adult.
    The feelings you are having will pass.
    Try meditating there tons of free self help guided meditations on you tube.
    Good Luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Scared about leaving school? [ 3 Answers ]

I know this will sound weird and everything but I'm scared of leaving school. I know most people hate school and can't wait to leave but I'd miss a lot of other students and even teachers. It's just I'll miss the classroom environment. It's also the fact that I'm going to have to apply for jobs...

Parents Fighting... So scared... [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, My parents have been fighting everyday for almost two weeks now, they yell, slam doors, and all sorts. I am really, really scared, and I do not know what to do. (I'm 13) Yesterday, my dad asked me who I would choose if they actually got a divorce, I said I don't know, and asked him if...

L-2 Visa dependent, parents L-1, leaving and reentering the US [ 4 Answers ]

I am 18 years old, and in the next week my parents will proceed with the Permanent Residency procedure according to their L-1 Status. I wish to leave the U.S. to study and work in Mexico. My question is, once the residency fees are paid and the Permanent Residency is in process, can I leave the...

On Credit card with Parents- Parents Leaving me holding the bag [ 3 Answers ]

I got out of a bad relationship and my credit was bad... so my parents offered to take out some credit cards and also put me on some established ones... I am only on there as a signer, authorized user... I charged very little most of the charges were for a business my mom owns... they now have...

Girlfriend scared of parents [ 9 Answers ]

My girlfriend of almost two years has little problem she is really afraid of her parents. Now I do not mean the if we get caught doing this we are dead scared because I am like that too, but she is afraid to ask her mom mostly for anything,dad just says go ask mom, during our relationship she has...

View more questions Search