Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NaeNae Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2007, 07:10 AM
    Is my belly button infected
    I got my belly button pierced last year in October everything was going fine I was cleaning it regularly but now I changed it and it hurts when I touch what are the chances of it being infected. What should I do before it gets worse if it is infected
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Mar 15, 2007, 07:11 AM
    You might be having a reaction to the thing you have changed it to take it out and clean the old one and put it back in
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Mar 15, 2007, 07:12 AM
    I have also had a bad belly button infection when I pierced my belly!

First thing I would do is remove your belly ring...
    Put it in hot water with salt, and maybe wise to visit your doctor to get some anticepted cream :)
    MeSwtP Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2007, 10:11 PM
    You could be having a reaction to the metal that you replaced your original ring with. I can only wear certain types of metal and if I put anything else in I get sore. Go back to the original ring and use peroxide and see if that helps.:)
    RaeRae2010 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2011, 05:21 AM
    I just got mine done an its really dryed out... idk if its infected or not I've been cleaning it 3 times a day with soap.. then I switched to sea salt.. an tips?
    nette110289 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2012, 10:47 AM
    U should put some a & d ointment after u clean it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Possible infected belly button piercing [ 5 Answers ]

Hi! I had my belly button pierced Feb. 17 and have been cleaning like I'm supposed to. Some days are sorer than others when it gets bumped or when I bend over. I noticed today that it is a little red around the area but no puss or fluids. Does this mean it is getting infected or is it just a...

Piercing the belly button [ 20 Answers ]

HEY ALL Well i am new here and i wanted to know can i peirce my belly button myself?? If so how?? And is it kinda like peircing the ears Thank you very much

Belly Button Piercings [ 4 Answers ]

I got my belly button pierced on Friday. It has been really red and oozing a lot of puss, which I am told is normal. But today, it seems to be leaking a clear sitcky liquid, It looks like balls on the barbell are sinking into my stomach and actually creating a bigger hole. Should I take it out or...

I think my belly button is infected [ 2 Answers ]

I got my belly botton pierced and it is red and hard and it hurts when ever I touch It plus pus comes out:( Is it infected?? :eek:

When does your belly button pop? [ 6 Answers ]

I just reached my 4th month of pregnancy. I normally have an innie belly button. (it's normally so "in" that you can't see all the way in it.) anyway, as of today, it has opened up and has become more shallow... I've heard of belly buttons poping out, but not this soon. This is my first child and I...

View more questions Search