Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    patiapatino Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2011, 08:19 AM
    How can I turn on my boyfriend?
    When me and my boyfriend have phone sex he asks "what are you thinking about?" I know he expects me to say something with passion and be hot and I don't know what to say to turn him on.. and be sexy.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 9, 2011, 08:22 AM

How old are you? Our answers will vary depending on your ages.
    answerme_tender Posts: 1,148, Reputation: 689
    Ultra Member

Feb 9, 2011, 08:39 AM

Please advise the ages of you and your boyfriend, and how long you have been dating
    Expert

Feb 9, 2011, 08:45 AM

Apparently the OP is 16
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/other-...et-541197.html
    Ultra Member

Feb 9, 2011, 09:01 AM

If you are only 16yrs old, then my suggestion is to HANG UP the phone!! If you allow someone to use you as a 900 number don't you think that will get around at school!!
    patiapatino Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2011, 10:10 AM
    I'm 16 just turned 17 and it's a long distance for two yrs
    Ultra Member

Feb 9, 2011, 10:18 AM

In all honesty I wouldn't care if you advised that you are 35yrs old. Sorry, I guess I don't see the point of one way pleasuring rather it be in person or by phone, because no offense you obviously don't get off by having phone sex, so what in world is the point!!

I will also state this which I am sure you don't want to hear, but hey at my age I will say it anyway---Once you have allowed someone to make something special into a cheap romp then all you have done is made yourself cheap in his eyes rather he admits it or not. This applys in person or by phone or by computer.

I realize its hard to maintain a long distance relationship, but the phone is to be used for COMMUNICATION with you, to re-inforce and strengthen your emotional commitment, not cheapen it.
    Expert

Feb 9, 2011, 10:42 AM

My daughter is 17, and I will advise you the same as I advise her (we have a very open relationship). Sex is something that waits until you are fully and completely ready to raise a child. This includes, but is not limited to financial and emotional.

At 17 you are way to young to participate in these types of activities. Doesn't matter if its long distance or not. This makes you seem cheap and you will not be respected once it gets out in the public. And it will get out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend doesn't turn me on? [ 4 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been together for almost 3 years. We both love each other a lot. But when we are together he doesn't seem to turn me on. I know he is inexperienced because I am his first girlfriend. But I've tried to show him what to do he just doesn't seem to follow. Also we are both...

My boyfriend is going to a strip club and it makes my stomach turn [ 19 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I just started dating a week ago but we've been at least friends for 5 years. Him and one of his other friends are visiting his brother this weekend and his brother is a bit crazy. I'm concerned that he will be okay but still really supportive of him having fun. Last night after he...

My 2002 Avalon key turn enough to unlock the steering, but cannot turn the car on [ 1 Answers ]

My 2002 Avalon key turn enough to unlock the steering wheel but cannot turn the car on. I tried everything that I read on this forum, but it did not work. So my conclusion is my cylinder is bad. How do you change the lock cylinder with the key just turn enough to unlock the steering wheel, if you...

Want boyfriend out of my house. Can I turn off electric and phone to force him out. [ 1 Answers ]

Want my boyfriend out of my house.. He has lived in it for 4 years.. Had enough can I turn off electric,heat & phone all bills are in my name. Really never ask him to move in he just did when I was at work one day and I never ask him to leave. We have no verbal or written agreement..

My boyfriend doesn't turn me on [ 8 Answers ]

I am kind of having the same problem. My boyfriend and I have been together for 2 years and I'm not sure that he can turn me on anymore? I hate to say it, but thinking about other guys during the process turns me on. Is that horrible of me?

View more questions Search