Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sleepyhorseman Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2011, 05:43 PM
    What does my dream mean?
    I was in mexico, and I fell in love with a man I met down there... I only saw him on occcasion. It was a short dream, but had details. I had sex with this man, in a hotel room down there, but my mom and my sister kept walking in on us at random times. I suggested we get another room for privacy and we moved to a different room to continue. But then I became pregnant, and he was arrested for something... and I woke up. (I;m a virgin by the way).
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Feb 5, 2011, 06:07 PM

This most likely means nothing. Dreams are usually very arratic, meaningless and out of the ordinary.

The only thing I ge tout of this is the fact you had sex and you're a virgin.

How old are you?

Are you looking to lose your virginity?
    grammadidi Posts: 1,182, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Feb 5, 2011, 07:33 PM

Take the role of each physical being in your dream and describe how you felt on paper. For instance... BE the man... describe your feelings as the man. Then BE the hotel room, your mom, your sister, etc. If you do this for all of these people/things (anything of significance that stands out in your dream) then describe your own feelings you should get a good understanding of what your dream is truly about. Look at it as if every single object in your dream is a reflection of your true feelings.

At a quick glance it sounds like you are exploring new and different behaviors and they are not feeling quite right to you at the present time... perhaps because you are not ready. In general dream meanings, if a virgin dreams that she is pregnant can be an omen or warning that she might be involved in a scandal or adversity. If your mother and/or sister were unhappy with you it could signify sadness and disappointment in your life... or yourself.

You will know what fits for you if you follow the steps I outlined.

Hope this helps.

Hugs, Didi

Feb 5, 2011, 08:22 PM
    Comment on ITstudent2006's post
    I am 15, and I always thought I would wait until marriage to lose my virginity.. but I'm not looking at the moment to lose it. (I've never even been kissed yet. :O)

Feb 5, 2011, 08:24 PM
    Comment on grammadidi's post
    This has helped out a lot! Thank you so much.. I am planning on thinking as if I was each of the objects/ people that really stood out to me... Thanks again! :) This defiantly gives me a lot to think about :)
    grammadidi Posts: 1,182, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Feb 5, 2011, 08:58 PM

You're welcome! Glad I could help. I had some training in dream therapy when I was taking Addiction Counseling many moons ago. This method has proven to be the best one as far as I'm concerned. Good luck! :)

Hugs, Didi

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I dream of my brother dying in my car and I cannot cry for him in my dream [ 3 Answers ]

I dream of my brother dying in a crash in my car, but there is nothing I can do to help him, he was in the passanger side, but I did not see the driver, I see blood coming out of his mouth and ears, I try to cry for him in my dream but cant

Never sleep late to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. [ 0 Answers ]

I wanted to know who said or wrote the saying? Never sleep later to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. Or, Idon't sleep late to dream, the dream. I wake up live the dream.

Crazy Dream: Need Interpetation: Spirit present in dream [ 11 Answers ]

This is a long and strange dream so be patient but, I guarantee you'll have fun with it. This dream has several movements so bare with me, they all came in succession. Phase 1- I'm the son of a wealthy arab woman. She dotes on my quite heavily, seems I'm her favorite son. In a few days, I'm to...

View more questions Search