Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lily18263 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2011, 03:19 PM
    What does it mean when your friends that are boys are in your dream
    There were 3 boys
    Vando Posts: 17, Reputation: 6

Jan 28, 2011, 03:28 PM
    It means that you might have a certain interest in that person, it could be a desire or you simply enjoy the guy's company.
    MrsLB Posts: 30, Reputation: 3

Feb 2, 2011, 02:52 PM
    Throughout my life I have had dreams about all sorts of guys. Some I have been interested in and some I have definitely never thought about in that way. Don't worry too much, though it can feel a little awkward the next day.
    InTooDeep619 Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Feb 2, 2011, 09:52 PM
    It means said guy is on your mind before you go to sleep.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I dream of my brother dying in my car and I cannot cry for him in my dream [ 3 Answers ]

I dream of my brother dying in a crash in my car, but there is nothing I can do to help him, he was in the passanger side, but I did not see the driver, I see blood coming out of his mouth and ears, I try to cry for him in my dream but cant

Never sleep late to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. [ 0 Answers ]

I wanted to know who said or wrote the saying? Never sleep later to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. Or, Idon't sleep late to dream, the dream. I wake up live the dream.

Friends over boys defo but my friend isn't co-operating [ 5 Answers ]

I wouldn't normally post something like this but I'm in a real pickle. My friend liked this guy who's 2 years older than us for a few years now. About 2 years ago people pressured him into asking her out and they went out for only a day but he couldn't be with her cause its not what he wanted. ...

Would you call this abuse or rape or boys being boys?AND AM I ALONE? [ 27 Answers ]

Grew up in a home where I didn't get much love/affection and I 'fled' perhaps, by dating only one serious boyfriend from age 16 - 26 (can you say LOSER?) who permitted me to sneak out at night to see him midnight until 2am at 16, who isolated me--alienated my friends, ran off other guys I was...

View more questions Search