Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    softballchicky2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2011, 08:42 PM
    How to give your boyfriend a romantic kiss
    My boyfriend and I are yet to have our first kiss and I don't know how to give him the kiss, but I want it to be a surprise.
    He plays basketball and we aren't able to go on any dates around this time.
    MrsLB Posts: 30, Reputation: 3

Feb 2, 2011, 03:43 PM
    Wait until you have a quiet, nice moment alone. Hold his hands, or give him a hug, while hugging him say something like "I really like you" then lean in and kiss his lips. Don't worry too much about the specifics of the kiss, you don't need to use tongue, you don't need to count how long the kiss lasts for. Just let his lips press up against yours and feel the magic! He's probably nervous too. Have fun! I'm married now and I miss first kisses :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend doesn't want to kiss me [ 3 Answers ]

We've been dating for a few months now... I am 23 he is 21 years old. We have been intimate before and we have kissed ones before. He is an amazing kisser, but after that one time he stopped kissing me. He claims that he doesn't like it but I feel like there is more to it. He also moves away when I...

What romantic things to do so my boyfriend forgive me? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a boyfriend and we broke up from a couple of days now. I was angry from him because of his ignorance and his always with his friends this past few months which is his not doing before, he always have an excuse when I want to see him.. I don't know but I feel that he change, I always doubting...

How to get your boyfriend to kiss you? [ 11 Answers ]

Hey my couzin wants to know how to get her boyfriend to kiss her? They have been dating for a month and haven't kissed yet. She is thirteen. So do you have any advice at all that I can give to her??

Anniversary dinner with boyfriend more romantic [ 8 Answers ]

Okay, it has been one month since my boyfriend and I have been together, How can I make our Anniversary dinner more romantic?

Shold I kiss my boyfriend? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I have aboy friend and we loved each other deeply we meet accidentally and we liked each other from first sight,by the way he is not from my country he studies here in my home,I don't know but he wants to kiss me but I hesitate with it but in the same time I want do it, because I really...

View more questions Search