Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mearow Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2011, 09:48 AM
    Why I cant let go of my 1st love why I cant love another girl
    MrsLB Posts: 30, Reputation: 3

Feb 2, 2011, 06:13 PM
    First loves are something special. They usually stay in your heart for a very long time. Remember though, there are others out there. When you are ready you will meet someone else special. There's no point in feeling sad all the time!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I love this girl [ 1 Answers ]

I fell truly in love for the first time in my life and I no that because I felt totally different to her than any other girl Ive ever seen. We dated for about a month but we also broke up 4 times in that month. The first time was because she thought she was hurting me but the next day we got back...

Looking for long lost 1st love. [ 4 Answers ]

Looking for long lost 1st love. Her name is Joan . Age about 58. Went to PS76 in The Bronx Her last name at the time was Naddio

How do I get over my 1st love? [ 4 Answers ]

I dated this guy for 10 months and I was sure I loved him. Then, spring came and I wasn't sure if I still wanted to be with him and we decided we wanted to take a break and get back together later. It was 2 months and we hadn't spoken and when we finally did he told me he had a new girlfriend. And...

M18 want to marry my 1st love/boyfriend .how to tell my parents? [ 3 Answers ]

I just turned 18 I never had a real boyfriend cause I was never allowed to see people they disapprove of dating and stuff, m arabian my parent sent me here (u.s) to get into med school and become a doctor they always wanted me to focus on nothing but books and career and forget about living life....

View more questions Search