Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    peachstar81 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2011, 05:51 PM
    Help pleasee
    I have a uncomfortable lump in my vagina I just felt it over the last 2 hours it doesn't hurt its just uncomfortable but I have been having weird smelling discharge and have been sick to my stomach the past few days what do you think it is? What do I do? Im only 19 yrs old
    Moonbay Posts: 54, Reputation: 4

Jan 7, 2011, 06:21 PM

I can't say for certain what it is but you must see a doctor immediately. It could be cancerous or it could be an infection growing inside your body. Please see a doctor ASAP. Who cares what others may think or say about that. Your health is more important right now.
    MrsLB Posts: 30, Reputation: 3

Feb 2, 2011, 02:30 PM
    I would definitely go get it checked out, because that is not a normal thing. Could be nothing, could be something. Better to know!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I go? Emergency pleasee [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so they invited me 2 go 2this dudes house for a surprise party for the guy I like. And I don't know if I should go because me and him kissed once and he haad a girlfriend! D: and I think his girlfriend is going to go but she doesn't no that, that happened. But I just don't know if I want to go...

Interpret dreams dream pleasee. [ 6 Answers ]

this morning I woke up at 4:30 because my stomach and throat hurt and plus my cat was waking up and started to meow but once I feel back asleep an hour later I had the weirdest dream. Last week this boy that goes to school with me commented my on myspace picture and told me "27th....best day of...

View more questions Search