Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Conf Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2006, 09:04 PM
    Confused about everything
    Im 14 and I'm confused lately. I have been beating on myself lately that I might be gay. I think it is mind games because I never had the thought at all, but I'm not sure. I am always shy around girls and I think I am more afraid to try and get a girlfriend or something because then I would have to spend money and all this stuff and I am not good at talking to girls. Also, my first girlfriend like cheated on me 3 time or something and I kind of didn't want to deal with it again so I haven't had a girlfriend since. When I hangout with girls it feels right and when I hug them or watever, but I don't know how to make a move. Sex isn't the only thing on my mind with girls accept my friends seem to always push me too hard with girls and stuff so that is what is programmed in me, that I must sleep with or do something with a girl, but I just like their presence. I experimented with a guy when I was about 8 or 9 but have moved on since because it didn't feel right at all. I have had many crushes on girls but they always shut me down and it seems like maybe I'm not meant for girls. I think I am thinking way too much about maybe being gay and whatnot and I have been uncomfortable around me guy friends lately like when they touch me its weird and I don't like it. I haven't really ever experimented with a girl except once I fooled with one recently and after I was happy for a few days but then went back to thinking I was gay because I regreted messing with her because it was sort of awkward because she wasn't my type and we didn't kiss or anything. I really want to be able to have a good girlfriend and whatnot but it seems scary and I get all stiff and shy around girls until I get to know them. I am not sure if this is just a phase or whatever because the thought came on suddenly and has been in my head for about a month and making me like depressed.
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2006, 10:24 PM
    You have just described the feeling of most teenage boys except about the feeling like you may be gay... I don't know how many think that./
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2006, 11:10 PM
    Well, if the thought of being gay is making your depressed, then perhaps you're not gay...
    I, on the other hand, feel that these thoughts you are having is mainly due to pier pressure. You are much too young to be stressing over these issues in the manner in which you are. It's cool to have friends that are girls and vise versa. I wish every young teen knew this. You don't have to always be looking at someone sexually to be perfectly normal - OK Hun! Things may seem weird to you because your not ready for it.
    Don't try jumping ahead of your time. Enjoy your youth and have many friends of both sexes. You will have plenty of time to dwell over relationships in the future.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Confused [ 1 Answers ]

I have been told that after a bankruptcy has been discharged, that it is possible that a creditor can take your only vehicle. Can you tell or get me some legal information on this subject?:mad:

Really Confused [ 5 Answers ]

Okay, I have a baby boy with this ex of mine she well not let me see him or anything and I'm paying childsupport and trying but she won't ansewer any calls or any type of communication I'm trying. She has a soon to be husband and you know the fairy tail life and I can't see him so I was wondering...

Confused [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Im a grade nine student right now, and I really need help with this math problem. It's for science class though. We're currently doing things related to density and such, and my teacher really confused me when explaining conversion. So, I need to convert this... D = 27.3g / 18.87...

Confused [ 10 Answers ]

I am 20 years old and I have only been with 1 guy. I am not in love with him anymore and need to move on. The crazy part is that I kissed one of his friends and I felt something. I have been friends with this guy for over 3 years and I always had a little crush on him. How do I tell him I like him...

I'm confused :( Please help me! [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I just want some one to tell me what to do or to help me. Ok. Last year in mexico, in December, I met this guy and at first I didn't like him. Every time he would talk to me, I would be saying on my head "Stay away from me u freak" I know that I was mean, but I don't think of it that way...

View more questions Search