Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kylegallner Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2009, 11:57 AM
    How can I tell if a guy likes me?
    I like this guy at school and he keeps staring at me and I don't know if he likes me or if there is something wrong with me.
    RadioActive697 Posts: 295, Reputation: 13

Nov 27, 2009, 12:14 PM

There's nothing wrong with you. He might like you but just because he looks at you doesn't mean he likes you off hand. But like I said he might! Goodluck!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 27, 2009, 12:43 PM

Why not ask him?

It's not easy to read body language, eye contact and such. It's much easier to ask a direct question and get a direct answer.

Only he knows if he likes you or not, so go to the source, him. :)
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Nov 27, 2009, 02:05 PM
    Is he a bad boy? https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/dating...me-419643.html

Why don't you just go up to him, talk to him and go from there?

How old are you?
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Nov 28, 2009, 06:10 AM

If he is staring at you, and this makes you uncomfortable, tell him. If you were in the workplace and older, somebody staring at you all the time would be considered a little more than harmless.

Tell him that you've noticed him staring at you, and if he wants to talk, tell him not to expect you to read his mind with all the staring, and to just talk to you.

I find it kind of creepy that every time you look up there is a pair of eyes borring into your head.
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Nov 28, 2009, 01:08 PM

The best way to tell if someone likes you, is to not guess at it. The more you wonder, the more you're going to drive yourself crazy trying to figure it out. The only way to find out his exact feelings, with no confusion whatsoever, is to ask him straight up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find name of this guy [ 11 Answers ]

I have attached the file. I want to know the name of this guy

Frustrated guy! [ 2 Answers ]

Hey to all out there, Thanks for taking the time to read and hopefully reply to this post. So Il first try and set some background, I have just got engaged to a beautiful funny caring lady oh about a month ago and honestly for the few weeks after that I couldn’t of been happier, Unfortunately...

In love with a guy. [ 3 Answers ]

I am in love with a guy in my office,but I am a widow.So I am hesitant to express my feeling with him.whether he will take in right sense or not.Dont know what to do now.

View more questions Search