Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    izumi_puppy Posts: 43, Reputation: 2

Jul 22, 2009, 06:15 AM
    Two guys one girl
    There's this guy I like and this other guy I love. I don't know what to do. The guy's firend says I should date him, but I don't want to hurt the other guy.

What should I do?
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2009, 06:16 AM
    Just go for which ever one asks you out first.
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2009, 06:20 AM

We can't help who we fall in love with,but maybe its never going to happen there..
    You never know what you may be missing out on with the guy you like..

So,your options are... wait until one of them asks you out.

Ask one of them out.

Do nothing.
    slapshot_oi Posts: 1,537, Reputation: 589
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2009, 06:39 AM

Pick names out of a hat or flip a coin, a lot of important decisions in life are made using one of these methods.
    88sunflower Posts: 1,207, Reputation: 462
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2009, 06:42 AM
    Don't worry about hurting any body. Follow your heart and do what you want to do.
    cdavison Posts: 30, Reputation: 3

Jul 22, 2009, 06:44 AM
    Be with the one you think you'll be most happy with. If you love this other guy, then why even consider the one? Sit down and just weigh your feelings and decide who you really want to be with. Think about their characters and yours, and decide who you are most compatible with.

Good luck, choosing.
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2009, 07:16 AM

So, you say you love one? Does that mean you are dating the guy and love him and have started having feelings for this other guy? Or you just think you are in love with one and like the other? If that is the case then why think about the one you like when you already love one? If you are dating the one guy you love then Never Leave the one you love for the one you like because the one you like will leave you for the one they love
    klynntuck Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Jul 22, 2009, 07:30 AM

You have to make a choice. You don't want to lead them both on and end up losing them both. Decide which one you like the most. Don't just look at his looks, but look deeper than than, Look at his personality and his mentality. Only you can make the final choice, Hope you pick the right guy!;)
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2009, 07:47 AM
    I don't understand if you love one, why aren't you choosing love? The like might only be temporary, a crush, the thrill of what if's.
    izumi_puppy Posts: 43, Reputation: 2

Jul 22, 2009, 08:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 88sunflower View Post
    I dont understand if you love one, why arent you choosing love? The like might only be temporary, a crush, the thrill of what if's.
    Well they both love me and I both love them but I don't want to hurt their feelings
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2009, 08:33 AM
    Earlier you only liked one and loved the other, seems an easy choice to me.
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2009, 06:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Justwantfair View Post
    Earlier you only liked one and loved the other, seems an easy choice to me.
    Exactly what I was thinking. Where is the choice if you only liked one like you originally said.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 23, 2009, 10:02 AM

Just because you are interested in both of them doesn't mean that both of them would be interested in going out with you. Go with the one that shows the most interest back.
    tosign001 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2009, 10:12 AM

All what you have to do is to follow your mind and am sure you will surely get the best to date.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2 guys 1 girl? [ 4 Answers ]

There are 2 guys in my life right now... KS= I almost married him, we have been together for 4 years, he is sweet sometimes but he is a recovering alcoholic. He knows me, but he doesn't know if he loves me the right way. His family is nothing but divorces and cheaters so he is scared. I love...

What do guys look for in a girl ? [ 7 Answers ]

What do guys look for in their girlfriends? Do they expect us to make all the planning and call them when we want to talk? Or should we just sit back and wait for them to make the plans and call us ?

So.what do guys want from a girl [ 2 Answers ]

I'm not talking about the obvious... in a relationship? I'm assuming the same thing we want, honesty, love, trust? How many guys really want a serious relationship anyway? And how far does looks go?

What do guys want in a girl? [ 25 Answers ]

I am 16 years old, and I have been wondering what guys want in girls. You always see discussions about what girls want in guys, but guys have to want something too. I always seem to go for the wrong guys. I lost my virginity when I was 15 and I thought I loved him. He only wanted my body though. He...

Two guys, one girl [ 2 Answers ]

How do I choose between two guys, when I'm dating one, but he's being stupid, and the other is awsome but is my boyfriends best friend? :confused:

View more questions Search