Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maria16 Posts: 65, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2009, 08:07 PM
    Has this happened to you?
    So my friend told me this guy told her he liked me.

But once I showed interest he just disappeared.

Has this happened to anyone? Was it just for the chase/mystery? Maybe he met someone else?

??
    xoxaprilwine Posts: 582, Reputation: 71

Mar 14, 2009, 10:10 AM

Your pretty and smart and that is probably why the guy probably got scared and didn't know what to do. Don't worry about it... if he doesn't show you he isn't interested then I wouldn't pursue him. Wait and see I guess.
    brkfstatiffs Posts: 263, Reputation: 21

Mar 14, 2009, 07:55 PM

It might be a combination of both. You probably showed interest too soon into it and he lost interest. Very typical of most guys. Don't sweat it, move on and next time let the guy chase longer. I'm talking months... until you show a lot of emotion/interest.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What happened? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi guys, Let me tell you about my dilema.. On Friday night I looked through my boyfriend's phone and I saw a text conversation between him and a "girl" friend. He asked her if she wanted to meet up somewhere. She said sure and apparently they met at a park next to his house.. I confronted...

Well, it happened [ 20 Answers ]

She is calling me basically telling me she will do anything to make it work. I don't know what to do! I know I can move on from this relationship with no problem. But if she genuinely will do anything to make it work, should I let her?! Or what I was thinking was... calling her and being like I...

What EXACTLY happened [ 7 Answers ]

03/08/2002 $1=1.1414135407 Euro 03/08/2008 $1= .64864 Euro It's 176% devaluating for six years:confused: :confused: :confused:

Whatever happened to . [ 26 Answers ]

... good old-fashioned sex! Paraphilia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Man, they've got a word for EVERYTHING! :D

What could have happened? [ 5 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend had broken up because she wasn't ready for a serious commitment. We had been seeing each other at least twice a week recently and everything was cool. We talked on the phone a bunch. We spen the morning together yesterday and we had lunch together. Everything was cool and...

View more questions Search