Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2009, 11:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ar9763 View Post
    Since writing that, I have repeatedly seen her turn her head or move her eyes as I turned towards her, or noticed her. I think she is also doing what my friends call the "stealth look" a.k.a out of the corner of her eye. I think she feels the same as me but maybe not as "intensely".

Um...I really appreciate your advice, but it was like you changed your mind at the end. I think she wants to talk to me, but can't get past the awkwardness either. Which sucks because, we used to be so close ("best friends"). Also, this whole deal started because we stopped talking, and I just sort of let it happen. I don't see how i could "back off" any more than not talking to her for weeks.
    I did change my mind because her actions indicated that she is pulling away from you.People do change their mind about friendships and maybe she has changed hers

She is distancing herself for a reason and you can guess and guess and you may never get it right.

You are trying to read things into her looks and so forth and that is just speculation and you can't get in someone else's head.

I think you need to let this go and chalk it up to *the one that got away*.Friends,girlfriends they come and go and it isn't the end of the world. It just feels like it.

A girl has a pretty good radar for when a guy is *crushing* on her and she is most likely pulling away because of that.

All this time you have been concentrating on a girl who is taken ,you may have missed out on meeting someone who isn't and who is willing to be your friend/gfriend.
    You need to stop trying to have something you can't and concentrate on what is available.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to have a serious talk w/ someone who hates "talks" [ 5 Answers ]

I have gotten the advice to have a heart-to-heart with my boyfriend. Problem is, he hates "talks" because he says he always feels cornered in those situations. It doesn't seem to be a "blow off" because I have watched his body language and he literally will start sweating, coldly staring off...

Okay, I admitted my lying to my parents, how should I handle the "talk" tonight? [ 5 Answers ]

I admitted to my parents that I was cheating in school. How should I handle the talk tonight?? Please answer!

Okay, I admitted my lying to my parents, how should I handle the "talk" tonight? [ 1 Answers ]

I admitted to my parents that I was cheating in school. How should I handle the talk tonight?? Please answer!

Dale Carnegie's "Winning friends & influencing people" [ 1 Answers ]

Is there anybody out there who rates this seminal work as much as I do? I'm a company director and I'm always looking for inspiration. I was a bit doubtful about it because of its age but I now have the audio book in my car and listen to it often on the way to work to set me up for the day. I'd...

View more questions Search