Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    djkennscribble Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2009, 03:25 PM
    Girlfriend trouble
    Me and my girlfriend were dating for 2 and a half years then she joined a band and now she is in love with the guitarist and there dating I really love her and care about her she won't talk to me or anything and it really hurts I'm 19 but I don't know what to do I am miserable and just want to talk to her can someone help me please
    roxypox Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 328
    Ultra Member

Feb 4, 2009, 03:40 PM

Have you guys officially broken up, or did she just stop talking to you?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 4, 2009, 03:52 PM

Break ups hurt, especially when one of the people has moved on.

I know you're in pain right now, but you have to move on, she has.

Read the sticky's in the relationship forum, there's lots of good advice there on how to get over an ex. You will be okay, it just takes time.
    kayla2009 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2009, 04:03 PM
    My best answer for you is to also find someone else because you are only 19, and there will be more people in your life then just her. Trust me i went through the same thing.
    Pets Expert

Feb 4, 2009, 04:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kayla2009 View Post
    My best answer for you is to also find someone else because you are only 19, and there will be more people in your life then just her. Trust me i went through the same thing.
    Kayla, welcome to AMHD. Please, don't highlight your post in fluorescent green, it makes it really hard to read. My eyes hurt! ;)

Thanks.
    kayla2009 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2009, 04:10 PM
    OK sorry about that
    Pets Expert

Feb 4, 2009, 04:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kayla2009 View Post
    ok sorry bout that
    No problem. :)
    DR REVIS Posts: 5, Reputation: 3

Feb 5, 2009, 12:24 PM

You need to get your mind off her. Get involved in activities... go out with friends, play sports, focus on your job. Surround yourself with positive things and trust me you will find someone new.
    kingkruzer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2009, 01:02 PM

Well, I think you should go ahead in your life instead of thinking about her all the time. I like Dr. Revis answer. Get involved in activities.

I am 32. Same thing happen with me when I was 19. Same time my dad's business meltdown, We were nowhere. We have start all our life from begening. Even I had to stop my studies.

So what I did? I started working. There was only aim in my mind that no matter what happens, I have to bring back those good days for my parents. I made new friends and then I started my further studies. It took me almost 5 years to get back to normal from all this stuffs but I never cut loose. Kept my cool. Now my life is settled and I am more relaxed man. I have a wonderful wife with me.

Keep one thing in mind that Everything is in our hands. You can and you will find more suitable partner then her in your life.

And still you think, you really love her and want her back then live it to time. But for your sake, keep your mind busy with some good friends or start working or in your studies. If she is blessed in your life, she will come back, and if she is not then why wasting your valuable time in nothing... CARRY ON That's LIFE...

BEST OF LUCK...
    chrissymarie Posts: 563, Reputation: 53

Feb 5, 2009, 03:44 PM

I agree with almost everyone here. Move on and end all communication with her. Also find some activities to keep you busy... really really busy. It'll be a whike until you can get over her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trouble with my Girlfriend [ 15 Answers ]

Hi, Im having a bit of bother with my girlfriend and don't know what to do, here is the info. Right I live in Newcastle upon tyne and she does to and we see each other everyday and she spends almost every night at my place and we have been seeing each other for 1 year on Saturday 14th July. ...

Girlfriend trouble is this normal? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi all, "is my girlfriend bored of our relationship?? and how to tell??? " I have a few issues I'm trying to get through and would like some sound advice. I am in a relationshipnow for 2 yrs and 4 months. I am 27 and my girlfriend is 21. We do not have a lot in common but we get along good...

Ex girlfriend trouble [ 10 Answers ]

Hello I am having trouble with an ex girlfriend. When I was 17 I went out with this girl for about 18months and it was our first love, it ended when she went to university and I was getting jealous about her being out all the time, and I suppose I was a bit obsessed. It took me quite a while to...

My girlfriend has trouble trusting me. [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I've been dating this girl for almost half a year now. Everything is going great. The only thing is that she has a trust issue. Many of her girlfriends or other wmen that she knows were either cheated by their boyfriends or were divorced by their husand(it's the husband fault)after many years...

Girlfriend trouble [ 22 Answers ]

OK I already talked to wildcat a little bit about this but there's been new developments. I've been seeing this girl for a while now and we made it official a little over a month ago. We hooked up right after her and her ex of two years broke up. So we've been together for a while now and she tells...

View more questions Search