Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abcdefghijklm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2008, 04:58 PM
    How do you know when a guy likes you?
    There's this guy that I really like but don't know if he likes me. My friends thinks he flirts with me but I'm not too sure, he usually just talks to me and laughs a lot. We talk a lot in class and we have a lot in common but, I'm just super confused. Can someone tell me how you can find out if a guy likes you?
    Viloen Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2008, 11:48 PM

Simple tell him you like him, and see what he says. I'm a guy and when I was in high school I always wished if there was a way I could know if someone liked me. If a girl told me then I'd know for sure.
    However I'm assuming you might be too shy to do that, that's why you're writing here. So if you want to be more subtle about it, after class make up an excuse for him to carry something of yours:, books, laptop, iPod whatever. Most guys like to be useful for girls that they like. Since he's carrying something of yours, he has to walk with you[be certain to walk beside him], you can use this precious time to feel him out. If you're willing to take more of a risk, then when you reach your destination, and he returns your item, be sure to lightly touch his shoulder or upper chest when you thank him for holding it. If you still can't tell. Then see if is still as talkative the next day, if not then he probably isn't interested and vice versa.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I like him he likes me but he has a girlfriend! [ 43 Answers ]

Try to read most of it... I am in 6th grade and like this boy named Aexander (alex... which is my name too... well alexandria but people call me alex too). Alex flirts with me so much its not even funny. And I flirt with him back. In lunch today I was a person apart from him in line and the...

Who likes me [ 5 Answers ]

I like this girl but every time I look at her her friend is looking at me instead of her but I'm going to high school in one year I don't know what 2 do

How do I know if he likes me? [ 1 Answers ]

ok well i like this guy but i dont know if he likes me back?:confused:

Think he likes me? [ 8 Answers ]

I have this guy friend that I've liked for a while, and I doubt he knows I like him, and I really don't know if he likes me, its hard to tell. I've asked him a few times who he liked and he would always name a girl he had never talked to before that's liked by most guys. He had a girlfriend almost...

View more questions Search