Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    red grasshopper12 Posts: 238, Reputation: 3

Jun 19, 2008, 09:56 AM
    Confused about this
    You see I went to the bathroom yesterday, and I saw some blood in my underwear. I know it's not my menstrual cycle because no more blood came out when I went to the bathroom other times of the day.
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2008, 11:32 AM
    I saw your other question... you asked about a menstral cycle coming early. You might want to go see a doctor. I am confused. Are you having a period early or are you just spotting?

Jun 19, 2008, 01:45 PM
    My menstrual cycle must have came

Jun 19, 2008, 01:58 PM
    What is spotting?
    Quote Originally Posted by southerngalps
    i saw your other question...you asked about a menstral cycle coming early. you might want to go see a doctor. i am confused. are you having a period early or are you just spotting??
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jun 19, 2008, 04:47 PM
    Spotting is just small amount of bleeding... sometimes happens at the start of a period or the end, sometimes midcycle or at the time of ovulation for some women.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm so confused! [ 2 Answers ]

I'm a little confused. I am 19 but a little immature for my age. I'm not sure if I like girls or boys. I think I may be bisexual. I haven't exactly had a serious relationship with a boy before. I have fantasied about making love with both sexes. I know its normal to have a "crush" on someone of the...

I'm so confused [ 3 Answers ]

So I started dating this guy. Things were great, he's mature, has a good job, is great with my daughter, we talk on the phone for 4-5 hours a night. We had similar backgrounds (bad childhoods and past relationships). Things were going great. Then he said that he noticed me pulling away. I was...

I'm so confused [ 1 Answers ]

So me and this guy went out for almost 5 months latly we broke up he didn't want to do it but he had no choice his parents arnt letting him see me enough so we kind of broke up knowing it was best for our relationship about a week ago we got together and talked and we still had a lot of feelings...

EPS confused [ 1 Answers ]

I have to write a ratio paper for my Accounting 102 class. I am calculating EPS for Staples and Office Depot. The EPS shown on the income statement of each store is off by a long shot to what I calculate when taking net income less preferred dividends over outstanding common stocks less treasury...

View more questions Search