Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

May 16, 2008, 12:18 PM
    It has all been said.. dear. So read these posts over and over again.

As for low self-esteem.. so you might have had an unhappy childhood. You might have been neglected and are looking for comfort in anyone's arms. You might be a child of a 'divorced' family, or a 'drunk' family. You might just put it all in a pot, shake it up and throw it out because you are now a young person with a mind of your own who can make choices instead of finding blame in the past.

Also consider going to a clinic and getting tested for STDs - then thank your lucky stars if you are not infected.

You know those 'girlfriends' you hang around with - the ones who tell you what the guys say about you? Well, they probably like having you around because that distracts others from talking about them - you are the subject they use when they want to feel superior and consider themselves 'good girls' compared to you. Do you want to continue being their reason for feeling better about themselves?

Alcohol can really do serious damage to you for the rest of your life. Look at any city street corner or busy train station or run-down city blocks. Do you like the idea of becoming a statistic like that in your future?

Only you can do something about this and care enough to change if it's not already too late. Instead of alcohol, try gingerale or plain soda - nobody needs to know that you are sober for a change - and don't let your glass out of your site. Then see if those 'good ole boys' show interest. If not, all the better - because they have learned to be disrespectful and self-serving and you don't need to be their victim.

Now, wake up and get some self-respect back. It's not an easy fight to keep it, but worth it in the longrun. It's your choice and I hope you make the right one.

Good lUck dear, and keep us posted.

Where are you now and what do you want for your future??
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

May 16, 2008, 12:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by easyluckyhard
    no worries
    its high school
    So, next you'll be saying: Don't worry, you can always get an abortion. Don't worry, they've got good medicine for AIDS now. Don't worry, I'll be your pimp and we'll both live well off your job.

So, what are your plans for the future? It makes me want to barf just thinking that people like you are the future representatives of our species on this planet. But, don't worry, this planet will WIN - it has survived worse.

Sorry to be so blunt, but I'll be off this planet before the year is out due to cancer and I think it's a shame my young grandson has to grow up with people like you around who have no respect of life at all.

You've gotten enough negative comments already, so I just thought I'd tell you in person how I feel about your attitude, dude.
    amberlynn Posts: 47, Reputation: -1
    -

May 16, 2008, 07:47 PM
    talaniman leave me alone.

Chery: exactly it's not about me.
    State the obvious.
    And it was meant for talaniman.
    I don't even know you people
    And we could all live without your drama.
    OhMAn DatS KooL Posts: 7, Reputation: -1

May 16, 2008, 07:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by free_money
    Whenever I go to a party (which I do quite often nowadays), I usually end up getting drunk and doing "things" with another guy (blow jobs, fingering, making out; I've never actually had SEX before). But, see, this only happens when I'm drunk and when the other person is drunk or has consumed a significant amount of alcohol. I've never done any of these things sober before. Does this still mean that I'm easy? My friend told the first guy I did things with about all the other things I've done, and he said something along the lines of (I wasn't there for this) "Damn, she's easy".

Am I really that easy? I mean this only happens when I'm drunk.

Also, I do tend to have a low self-esteem, so is that why guys go after me at parties? How on Earth do they know that I have a low self-esteem? I don't get it!
    No Hun your not, Things happen, you just have to watch what you do. When your drunk the alchool, takes control.
    rockerchick_682 Posts: 496, Reputation: 72

May 16, 2008, 08:06 PM
    I'm a teenager and I find getting wasted off your butt absolutely pointless. Let's go poison ourselves as an excuse to do some really dumb sh!t so we can tell stories about it and puke our guts out in the morning. Fan-flipping-tastic.

So because "everone" is doing it that makes it OK?

Drunk, sober, you obviously don't care or else you would have stopped going to these parties long ago.

It's just high school? Babies and stds live far past high school.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 16, 2008, 09:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by amberlynn
    talaniman leave me alone.
    ??
    Greg Quinn Posts: 486, Reputation: 85

May 16, 2008, 09:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by [B
    amberlynn[/B]]talaniman leave me alone.
    ---------------
    I can't find where he challenged you. Did I miss a page? I'm lost on this one.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 17, 2008, 04:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by OhMAn DatS KooL
    No Hun your not, Things happen, you just have to watch what you do. When your drunk the alchool, takes control.
    In a way, Alcohol does take control. Its addictive for one. But that's not the real issue here and why your response here is very bad advice. Did you try reading all the other responses?

Alcohol is a controllable addiction. At the OP's age there is still time to get control of it. Your advice gives the OP the excuse to continue her self destructive behavior. What she really needs is some tough love to help her control herself.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 17, 2008, 05:15 AM
    I think it would help the OP to find out why she must drink, and entertain the guys, as she clearly is looking for love, and the alcohol allows her to pursue it, albeit in a self destructive way. I'm sure a counselor, or teacher can talk to her, and guide her through the process of getting the love, and attention she needs, in a more positive healthier way.

Thanks for the insights Altie.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 17, 2008, 06:30 AM
    Counselling is a great idea, a great step to finding out why she does the things she does. It took years for me to realize why I did, many years, and it wasn't until I had already changed my behavior. I was lucky, I got away with my promiscuity relatively unscathed, no pregnancies (I was lucky) and one std that was cleared up with a few doses of antibiotics, nothing that I will have to carry around as a reminder, except the memories.

OP, it's not too late, you are still young and you are aware of you behavior and obviously ashamed otherwise you would not have come here with your question. It's time to do something about this, time to put a stop to it. Your actions to date have not been productive but it's not too late to change that. Get some help to deal with the drinking and find out why you are doing the things you are doing, you will be a better, happier person for it.

Good luck.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

May 19, 2008, 04:48 PM
    Performing in a sexual act with people you don't know is not the way to go. Don't drink just fit in and then disrepect yourself in the process. If you have low self esteem then address it now because God forbid a guy could want more than a bj and take it from, and that's rape and you don't ever want that to happen. Learn to love the skin your in and only then would you respect yourself, I prett sure you don't want to be know as that, I wouldn't. What happens if later on down the line you run into someone from your past, you don't want people to remember you like this.

Change starts now and one starts with stop party, that's nothing but trouble and stop drinking. AA and couseloring is the way to go. You can do other positive things with yourself and look yourself in the mirror and say you love yourself and truthly mean it otherwise think what your life would be like if you continue down this road because its time for a new path.
    want_to_know Posts: 48, Reputation: 2

May 20, 2008, 04:54 PM
    First of all you are obviously not comfortable with what your doing because you would not to ask for confirmation of what your doing. To ask that question you must first ask yourself do you think your "easy"? Are you using being drunk as a cover up? (making you almost feel like it is not yourself (another person)) Some people like to be two different people or should I say have to different personalities. You know normally you wouldn't do this but when you drink your transformed. Your actions are very scary you should drink less if drink at all and be very careful. Some guys prey on women like you to end up at the wrong place at the wrong time. Also, you might want to speak to someone and work on ways to build your self-esteem because the way your going about it will make yourself esteem worst. I mean worst in the sense people guys and girls will talk and judge you until no end. Which isn't the best thing. Feel good about yourself and love yourself so you can have something to offer that special someone. I'm sure your special so don't give out so much of yourself to get nothing in return. You can party but be tasteful. " A reputation is easy to get and hard to get rid of"
    CoastiesGirl07 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2008, 12:49 PM
    Sweetie, I really hate 2 say it but if your asking gif your easy, then you probably are. I an understand that you like 2 go out 2 parties & drink & have fun, but mayb you should try not drinking as much or mayb even try just going out & not drinking, you can still have fun.
    You need 2 remember guys talk they don't keep there hookups 2 themselves like girls do, they brag about it, that's just how guys are..
    If you don't want to be know as the easy girl then I suggest that you step back & take a look @ what your doing to yourself & even though you are not actually having intercourse you can still get STDs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If a guy says "you're so easy", what does he mean? [ 8 Answers ]

I met a guy online, we emailed for a couple of months, then spoke on the phone. The second time we speak on the phone, he said "you're so easy". What does he mean? I don't want to ask him. By the way, I'm a virgin so I'm not easy in that sense.

"what's the big deal?" about using the words "pimped out" in reference to Chelsea? [ 11 Answers ]

Some people don’t seem to think it is a big deal. Clinton Calls Shuster Comment Part of 'Troubling Pattern' | The Trail | washingtonpost.com

Honda accord 2000 6 cyl " the light "check" is on" [ 1 Answers ]

My honda accord 2000 6 cyl. With 101000k miles is was with the light "check" on. I took To a non-honda mechanic and he erased it. The computer said that the code is PO700, and the mechanic said that it needs to have the "transmission rebuilt", and the price ranges from $ 1500.00 - 1600.00. My...

Seeking Easy Natural Japanese-"type" Dressing Containing... [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to try and do an easy NATURAL Japanese-"type" dressing which I could use for i.e.salads or noodles, and which might include these type of ingredients: Soy Sauce (or Tamari Sauce) Ginger, Sesame Seeds, Rice Vinegar and Garlic. Any suggestions, ideas? Thanks!:)

View more questions Search