Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xashleymariex Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2008, 08:17 AM
    She had them last night!
    My cat just had 3 beautiful kittens last night I was so excited it was a wondeful experience.
    Now what should I do to keep thme as comfortable as possible. She was shaking a lot was it cause she was cold??
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Mar 4, 2008, 09:04 AM
    You need to buy kitten food and feed her that until after she weans the kitttens. I hope you find them good homes.
    xashleymariex Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2008, 09:27 AM
    Thank you for all your help they all have good homes already

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Thumps in the night [ 3 Answers ]

We replaced a leaking pressure regulator yesterday. Now every time we use the water, the pipes thump very loudly and it acts as if there is air in the lines. Any ideas? Tracey

My dog keeps me up all night [ 3 Answers ]

My 10 year old maltese has been keeping me up for 2 years now, but lately it has been worse... the vet has tried everything including pr ozac, but my dog wants to go out every 2 hours... now he is on a sedative and b enedryl, but nothing is working... I want to keep him, but cannot function like...

When during prom night should I ask her out? [ 2 Answers ]

Here's the situation. About 2 months ago I found out that this girl wanted me to take her to our high school prom. I have known her all of my life but have never really hung out or done anything together. I got to know her over the last couple of months and asked her to be my date for prom. She...

Sleeping through the night [ 7 Answers ]

Ok friends, here's another question for you. Is it normal for a two year old to not be sleeping through the night? My son has basically never slept through the night. There will be an occasional night that he does, but for the most part, he wakes up several times a night. I am tempted to just let...

View more questions Search