Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angel4063 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2007, 03:24 AM
    What happened to all the
    The movie is either what happened to all the children or what happened to all the people,
    Its about people looking for their family,not sure what happened to them,but they have disappeared and all the animals turned mean.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Dec 13, 2007, 10:16 AM
    It's the 1974 TV movie Where Have All The People Gone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could it have happened? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi! I've recently started taking YAZ, a birth control pill, and here lately I've noticed an outrageous increase in vaginal discharge. Not to be gross but when I wipe it just kind of drips a bunch of mucus and its really stretchy. I've only missed one dose and had intercourse during that time. Plus...

What Happened [ 2 Answers ]

I am new to this board but am in need of great help. I divorced about 4 years ago after being married 22 long years. Shortly after, I met this man that I really liked and he felt the same for me. We became close very quickly. He wanted to get married after being together for only a couple of...

Has this happened to you? [ 1 Answers ]

My cousin applied to adjustment of status through marriage on April 25 and hasn't received any notice back? Is this normal for them to take so long to even send a receipt or even cash the checks? Please h elp and respond, anything helps.

Has this happened to anyone? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am a 24 yr old female and I had unprotected sex on Wednesday 4th 2007 and I was becoming fertile on Friday 6th 2007 and was ovulating on 9th April 2007. Has this happened to anyone else and had gotten pregnant on a unfertile day? My cycle is thirty five days. I have been off the pill for nine...

What happened? [ 4 Answers ]

What happened to Valinorsorrow?

View more questions Search