Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Oct 6, 2007, 01:39 PM
    This guy walks into a bar
    ... and he hears somebody shout out, "FORTY ONE!".. and the whole place breaks out in laughter.

As he walks towards the bar, someone else shouts, "SEVENTEEN!" Again the whole place bursts into laughs.

The guy orders his drink, and ask's the bartender, "What the hecks going on in here?"

The bartender says, "Since we turned this place into a family joint, we had to clean up our joke tellin'. The dirty jokes have been given a number, so now instead of telling a dirty joke, we just shout out the number. Give it a try, stranger!"

So the guy shouts out, "TWLEVE!" But the place is dead quiet...

The bartender shrugs and says, "Try another..."

The guy thinks for a minute and shouts, "TWENTY FIVE!!"... still not even a chuckle.

Then he turns to the bartender, "What's up with that?"

The bartender just says, "Some people can tell a joke... others can't..."
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Oct 7, 2007, 11:54 AM
    Hahahahaha, Cap'n...
    I am the bad joke teller... never can I remember the lines or the way I should say it or in what order. I wish I could just call out a number! LOL
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Oct 7, 2007, 01:11 PM
    This is a great joke. I am the one who cannot tell a joke, it just falls flat on the floor. The next person can say the same joke and everyone laughs like crazy. Thanks for the chuckle.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What if no one walks me down the ilse. [ 10 Answers ]

Is that appropriate? My dad has been deceased for nearly 10 years and my mom created circumstances after he died with substance abuse that made life rather miserable so I do not want her to do it. I was going to have my Fiance's father walk me down the isle but he died two years ago, my next...

My start bar ( task bar ) is in the wrong place [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I was playing on my PC and my start bar or task bar is now up the right hand side of my screen, I don't know how I did it is there away to put it back to the bottom left (original place ) please help its annoying:mad: Thanks in advance Mike:)

Puppy walks behind me [ 6 Answers ]

I have a 13 week old sheltie puppy. He walks along great on the leash. However, he walks behind me instead of beside or in front of me. I am uncomfortable with this, I want him where I can keep an eye on him. This is a new behavior to me. A pulling dog I know how to deal with, but how do I convince...

Marble or Granite for a wine bar w/ stainless bar sink? [ 1 Answers ]

Would Marble be an appropriate choice for a bar top that will have a small stainless steel undermount bar sink? I have been quoted the same price for marble or granite. Are these counter tops usually the same price?

Annoying Internet Bar over the Task Bar [ 1 Answers ]

My grandson has messed around with my computer and an annoying Bar now sits over the Task bar when on the internet. To the extreme left is Internet Explorer logo e] followed by DONE. To the extreme right is a Blue Globe followed by INTERNET. If a URL is clicked the bar then shows :...

View more questions Search