Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    d-boy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2007, 09:56 AM
    Still hard to get by
    I thank you for the advise but it isn't as easy as it sounds I don't have a way to reach her only when she visits her parents house is when I talk to her cause her baby daddy takes her phone I could call her parents house but I doubht they would give me her cell number plus I don't want to look desperate or like a stalker but I'm willing to do anything. You just don't understand how much my heart burns when I think of her everything reminds me of her. I write poems for a living taking art as a minor in college and for my projects I write about her.she knows how I feel but she confusses me. She tells me she miss me but she can't tell me that she's over me she can't tell me she don't love me anymore and she can't tell me that she loves her baby daddy. I'm confussed hurt and depressed because I feel I will never have another like her or better. What do you think
    Haplo Posts: 128, Reputation: 17

Jul 30, 2007, 10:02 AM
    I think you should put this into your previous post so people have a clear idea of what the conversation is.
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2007, 10:11 AM
    I agree... ^^:
    I actually laughed when I was read this post. U don't need to start a new post to reply your previous, u can just simply "reply" or"quote user".lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replace existing hard drive with upgrade to larger hard drive? [ 6 Answers ]

How do you replace existing hard drive for a larger one and how to save info on existing device?

Hard drive easy question! Help! And 1 hard one! [ 6 Answers ]

undefined I have two questions first is the hard one I tried out a trial version of "folder locker" which locks up and encrypts (I guess) your deata so no one else can see it when they are on your computer.. it also lkets you lock down entire drives.. so somehow I went to lock down my o drive and...

Why is it still so hard? [ 48 Answers ]

Its been about 3 months since we broke up, and 4 1/2 months since I found out that he was lying and cheating for most of the relationship. I have not talked to him in a month ( I didn't talk to him for 2 months and then broke NC and called him and since then its been a month). I have no plans on...

Trying to hard? [ 4 Answers ]

I am a male trying to find a female. I would like to find someone to love and have a familly with. My friends stay stop looking and it will come. I stop looking for 3 weeks then I start looking again because nothing is happening. I can't even seem to meet women never mind find 1 worth...

View more questions Search