Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    globugazua Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2007, 06:35 PM
    Triple strike causing seizures
    I have a neighbor whom in the last 2 weeks 2 of there three dogs have had seizures. I brought up the question about the chemical called "triple strike" in his yard and does not know if this would be the cause of there problems.
    Gloria
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Jul 5, 2007, 07:41 PM
    I think the first step is to see what the label says about pets. The next step may be the National Animal Poison Control Center at 1-888-426-4435.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

401k triple dip [ 1 Answers ]

I worked 4 months in NY 8 months in NJ, lived 6months in NY 6 months in PA. While living in NY I closed out my 401k and paid 20 percent penalty. Do I have to report this as income in all 3 states when filing as well as my federal.

Strike to ribs [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have been hit hard to the rib cage and could not move for 1st day, 3rd day still moving very slowly. Extreme pain in the back muscles rhomboid and serratus ? I am curious about all the sounds of popping and creaking going on around the left side of my rib cage from the front to the back. It...

Help pet with seizures [ 4 Answers ]

I have A 3 year old male St. Bernard who 6 months ago had a seizure we took him to the vet. They said they would put him on medication but it would cause bad kidney problems so we brought him home and he seem to be doing well intill 1 month ago when he had a lot of seizures and then the vet. Told...

Counter-Strike [ 3 Answers ]

Ok does anyone know how to change your spray logo on Halflife: CounterStrike? If you know how please tell me..

View more questions Search