Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    taylorhobbsx Posts: 168, Reputation: -4

Dec 24, 2013, 12:50 AM
    Am I pregnant?
    Hello everyone,

It would be much appreciated if people could answer this, PLEASE, I have been crying every day and am so worried. I am a 15 year old female, I had protected sex with my boyfriend whom I have been with for many years so please no harsh/rude comments. We checked the condom after (there was no leakage as no came out) and yes he did finish. I was ovulating at the time which was so stupid of me to have sex then I really shouldn't have. I usually have very regular periods which I get each month, however lately the dates been all over the place varying from a few days. We had sex on the 6th of Decemeber 2013, and my period was due on the 16th. It is now 8 days late, it has never been this late! If I am pregnant it means at the moment I would be 2 and a half weeks pregnant.

I have no signs of pregnancy, one day this week I did have cramps however they have gone. I don't have sore breasts or back aches, nothing! Just a few days ago I started doing 1 1/2 hours of exercise each day so that might have something to do with the late period. Also, my stomach is looking bigger and has more of an "O" shape, I have noticed that. PLEASE HELP ME! Do yo you think I am pregnant? I am so so so worried and can't sleep at all. THANK YOU SO MUCH :'(

I regret it so much and have learnt my lesson. Please tell me if you think I'm pregnant or not I am so worried and can't sleep :'( Thank you So much..

Many thanks,
    Worried teenager
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 24, 2013, 01:04 AM
    Taylor, we have talked about this before. Why are you participating in this activity if you are not prepared to be a mother?

Yes, pregnancy is a possibility, as I have told you before. You will have to wait until your period is 2 weeks late before you can test. Remember that when you do test, you will have to use first morning urine.

I truly hope you are not pregnant and that you will avoid this behavior in the future.

Dec 24, 2013, 01:09 AM
    I have learnt my lesson this time legit. I will be so so careful, What are signs I should look out for? I am so worried, Can you please message me? :'(
    Expert

Dec 24, 2013, 03:53 AM
    If you don't want to be pregnant, being careful means you won't have sex. Period. There is no form of birth control that is 100% effective aside from abstinence. For some reason I don't think you will abstain, you didn't last time, why should we believe you will this time?

However, the only sign to look for is a missed period. Once your period is two weeks late you can test using first morning urine.

Dec 24, 2013, 09:01 PM
    I do not have any signs at all other than a missed period so doesn't that mean I have a slim chance of being pregnant? What are signs I should be eexperiencing if I was pregnant?
    Expert

Dec 24, 2013, 09:35 PM
    What are signs I should be eexperiencing if I was pregnant?
    A missed period.

Also, my stomach is looking bigger and has more of an "O" shape, I have noticed that.
    If you had sex on December 6, it would be too early for the shape of your stomach to change.

In about 8 days you can take a pregnancy test using first morning urine.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 24, 2013, 10:51 PM
    There are no other "signs" at this early stage. A missed period is the only sign you really have at this point.

It is too early to test, you need to be 2 week late, even to start to test. Always use first urine of the morning.

Also, no you really do not know when you ovulated unless you are tracking it with medical testing, since online or phone applications are not exact.

Dec 25, 2013, 01:29 AM
    I have just taken the homemade toothpaste pregnancy test, does it work? It came out negative. Also I will buy a test tomorrow and can I take it then? Or do I wait

Can't stop peeing.. Is that a sign
    Expert

Dec 25, 2013, 08:56 AM
    Homemade toothpaste test? No it doesn't work.

Peeing a lot is a symptom of a UTI.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

4th pregnant chance with previous history of blood clot during pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know if it is safe to have a 4th pregnancy with a history of blood clot in my 2nd pregnancy at 30 week? Should I see a gyne?

3 faint positive pregnant.test 2 negative -am I pregnant [ 6 Answers ]

I have taken 5 pregnancy test 3 (were pos.)of which are the same brand and the other two are the same. I had actually thrown the positive ones in the trash before they turned positive. They are faint lines but noticeable. I had one day of brown discharge the day before I expected my period which...

I got my period this month, but I'm feeling pregnant. Ive been pregnant twice. [ 0 Answers ]

I been feeling sick for a week. I got my period 2 weeks early. I been tired, cranky, irritated, fustrated, and uncomfortable. I been pregnant 2x. I threw up today. And I been having hot flashes and a few cramps. As well as craving ice (a first) considering I hate cold things on my teeth. I took a...

View more questions Search