Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hollylovesbrandon Posts: 633, Reputation: 78

Jul 20, 2008, 06:59 PM
    Facial cleansers
    OK here's my question. I don't necessarily have acne. I mean, sure I get a few pimples from time to time but for the most part it's clear. I just want a good facial scrub that makes my face feel smooth and gives me a clean and sparkling feeling. Any hints? I'm using Neutrogena daily Facial scrub right now.
    Thomaslover_C Posts: 55, Reputation: 2

Jul 28, 2008, 08:22 PM
    If you are looking for something like a mask, scrub I think that St. Ives Apricot scrub is really great! And smells really sweet. It's kind of high, but Hey? We are girls, and we have to do what we have to do. Hope this helps! GOD bless!

Jul 29, 2008, 03:19 AM
    Thank you. I will try it.
    erin7799 Posts: 159, Reputation: 32

Jul 29, 2008, 07:03 AM
    I'm a believer in AVON products. They are going to start selling a line comparable to Proactive at 1/2 the cost w/in the next month or so. Like I said, it's new so I don't know of anyone yet who has tried it but it may be worth trying. I use their stuff and I love it!
    abbymimi Posts: 36, Reputation: 3

Jul 29, 2008, 07:13 AM
    Most dermatologists will tell you to use dove soap. Always remove your makeup at night. And put a light moisturizing cream like cetaphilafterwards. You can also use the cetaphil gentle face wash.

Jul 29, 2008, 09:11 AM
    I like avon produtcs also. The last facial mask I used was PlanetSpa by Avon.
    taylorhobbsx Posts: 168, Reputation: -4

Aug 6, 2011, 09:41 PM
    I use clean and clear but I think neutrogena deep clean definitely helps prevent pimples. When I used it my face was baby soft and I had no pimples!! Its not good if you have acne though.
    Also you might want to try something from lush. I heard the "herbalism" cleanser was really good *even though it looks disgusting! *
    Hope I helped! Xoxoxoxox <3
    taylorhobbsx Posts: 168, Reputation: -4

Aug 6, 2011, 09:42 PM
    Oh! And for scrubs as the person said before. St ives apricot scrub is super good! And the tea tree one is good too. I get all my scrubs from st ives! :)
    resguerra10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    -

Aug 22, 2011, 06:56 AM
    You may check this site for more options.. very affordable price and free shipping of products! :)

http://www.palazah.com/skin-care-c-74.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Facial fat [ 2 Answers ]

How do I lose facil fat

Facial fat [ 2 Answers ]

I just had a baby, and can't seem to get rid of my double chin and my chubby cheeks that I never had before, are there any facial exercises instead of surgery that I can do?

How to get rid of facial fat [ 2 Answers ]

How to get rid of facial fat

Facial fat [ 3 Answers ]

How do I burn off facial fat and reduce double chins

Shiseido Cleansers [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Does any one know about the shiseido cleansers? Are these shiseido products good? Thanks, Somy

View more questions Search