Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    er0355 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2011, 12:29 PM
    We are really good friends, I love her but, she has a boyfriend...
    OK, soooo I'm in love with this girl. And I have been in love with her for a very long time. Before she did'n know I existed. And she is in my class too. So I see her at school every day at school. Not we were at this school trip. We were a lot together and now we are friends. After this school trip she ask'd if I was in love with someone. And I said that I was in love with her. The I ask'd if she felt the same for me. And she said that she was in love with me too. Then she said that she was waiting for me to take the next step. But I didn't. I was to scared. And this is the first time I'm really in love and all that. Now some weeks later she found this other boy. Not she I taken. And I'm still in love. And I think she knows. So I don't know what to do. I have waited for this for 2-3 yrs and then I did'n take step. I really like her and a lot! And I really want her. What to do? I really need help. By the way sorry for band english.
    zzliluzz Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2011, 06:24 AM
    You should ask her out because you both like each other and she told you that she was waiting for you to take the next step. She probably won't ask you out because girls would rather have the guy ask them out than having to do it themselves (I know because I'm a girl). So just ask her out she can only say yes or no.
    Good Luck!

Jun 19, 2011, 12:24 PM
    But she is in a relationship with someone /; should I wait and see how far her relationship will go or should I ask her out? (btw. I have trid before, and that did'nt work so good. /: and I bet she will say no ;( )
    zzliluzz Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2011, 12:32 PM
    Well how long has she been in the relationship with that guy?? And does she seem happy with him?? Because sometimes girls will go out with a guy they don't even like just to make another guy jealous
    adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2011, 12:38 PM

Yes you should wait and see how her current relationship goes, it would be wrong to disrespect her boyfriend and try make a move on her, it makes you untrustworthy.

Jun 19, 2011, 02:14 PM
    Comment on zzliluzz's post
    She have been in a relationship with him for two weeks now I think. And I think its weird that when I'm with her alone she is like flirting with me(I think) but I think ill wait and see how the relationship goes.

Jun 19, 2011, 02:16 PM
    Comment on adviceishere's post
    Yea, I think I will wait see how her current relationship goes. But if her current relationship end. What should I do?
    adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2011, 11:37 PM

Well if it ends and she is upset then you should leave her be for a while until she is OK then ask her out, you have nothing to lose.
    Riot Posts: 130, Reputation: 29

Jun 20, 2011, 05:56 AM

Simply put, you missed the boat. You'll have to wait your turn. And even if she breaks up with the guy, you'll still need to give her time to cool down before she's ready for another relationship

Jun 20, 2011, 11:47 AM
    Comment on adviceishere's post
    OK, I will do that if it ends. Thanks (:

Jun 20, 2011, 11:47 AM
    Comment on Riot's post
    OK, Thanks (:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

We are best friends, I love her but, she has a boyfriend [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I am 15, and I love a girl,but she has a boyfriend. And now I can't take it any more .due to the fact that we are best friends we know each other very well .its been 3 yrs now that I have loved her. Although we are quite free with each other but I couldn't express myself to her till now ,...

I'm in love with my best friends boyfriend [ 14 Answers ]

Well I've known my best friend and her boyfriend who is also my since 4th grade I'm 15 now and I have had feelings for him since for a year now. One time my best friend and her boyfriend broke up and me and him were hanging out and he went to kiss me and at first I told him no but I couldn't help...

In love with my best friends boyfriend [ 20 Answers ]

My best friend Hannah and I have been best friends for 4 years, and our bond is beyond strong. You can say it's scary how we even complete each others sentences. About a year and a half ago I became really good friends with this guy Manny and so all three of us started haging out a lot. I tried to...

Just good friends or the love of my life [ 5 Answers ]

Hi guys I actually feel kind of stupid here as I'm guessing already what the answers will be but have to tell someone how I feel and need some advice I met a guy just under a year ago and for about 6 weeks we had a great time then out of the blue he became withdrawn and pulled away from me...

View more questions Search