Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    badgirl1 Posts: 20, Reputation: 2

Jan 25, 2013, 12:56 PM
    Should I tell my best guy friend I have a crush on him?
    Should I tell my best guy friend I have a crush on him?
    shank005100 Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Jan 25, 2013, 01:31 PM
    It depends upon him. Just give him a situation involving two friends who became lovers eventually and ask his views upon that situation. If he feels that there is no wrong in friends becoming lovers ehn go ahead do not delay it... just let him know about your crush on him. But if he doesn't support this then you need to be careful as disclosing your feelings over him might be an end to your relationship even as friends.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jan 25, 2013, 03:20 PM
    How long have you been friends and how long have you had a crush? What would be the point? How old are the both of you?

Jan 25, 2013, 05:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    How long have you been friends and how long have you had a crush? What would be the point? How old are the both of you?
    4 year and about 1 year and I'm 13 turn 14 in April and his 14 turn 15 in octorber
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jan 25, 2013, 05:28 PM
    I think you should just stay friends with him. You are too young for anything else

Jan 25, 2013, 05:50 PM
    I think you should just stay friends with him. You are too young for anything else
    I have been datin when was 5 years old I know what I'm doing and he moved to Texas in the summer we can't do any thing expect text and call and Facebook each other that what do now
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jan 25, 2013, 06:10 PM
    So you have been dating since you've been 5? If you know what you're doing why are you here asking what to do?
    If you can't can do anything what would be the point? Maybe he has found someone there, your starting something with him now would be unfair.

Jan 25, 2013, 07:23 PM
    So you have been dating since you've been 5? If you know what you're doing why are you here asking what to do?
    If you can't can do anything what would be the point? Maybe he has found someone there, your starting something with him now would be unfair.
    How will be unfair and he is single I know for a fact

How can I know a guy likes me
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 25, 2013, 07:51 PM
    Ask him out on a date, if this is a high school age issue.
    If this is a younger juv, I think the habit is have your friend ask his friend, so some silly thing like that.
    Normally just talking to the other person is what you do

Jan 25, 2013, 07:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    Ask him out on a date, if this is a high school age issue.
    If this is a younger juv, I think the habit is have your friend ask his friend, so some silly thing like that.
    Normally just talking to the other person is what you do
    Will I'm in middle school so can u help me with that
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jan 25, 2013, 07:58 PM
    You no longer live in the same place and have no chance of a relationship. He should be free to date girls where he is. What good would it do for him to know this, what would be the point.

Is this the guy who has moved away and you want to tell him you have a crush on him? You are 13 he's 14 Just ask him. But he lives far way from you, what difference will it make?
    There is no reason to post another question.

Jan 25, 2013, 08:27 PM
    Is this the guy who has moved away and you want to tell him you have a crush on him? You are 13 he's 14 Just ask him. But he lives far way from you, what difference will it make?
    There is no reason to post another question.
    No this about a guy in my school OK
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jan 25, 2013, 08:33 PM
    Do you talk to this guy, does he talk to you?

Jan 25, 2013, 08:42 PM
    Do you talk to this guy, does he talk to you?
    Yes

You no longer live in the same place and have no chance of a relationship. He should be free to date girls where he is. What good would it do for him to know this, what would be the point.
    I live in the same place he dose not he don't like the any of the girls in his school because make funny of him and call him names so your therey is out about girls
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jan 25, 2013, 08:52 PM
    If we don't know anything about the guy or his actions with and around you, what makes you think we know if he likes you?
    If he talks to you, he does not dislike you.

I thought you said he moved to Texas and you can't do anything but call and text and Facebook.
    Why are you asking about another guy liking you, do you have a crush on him too?

Jan 25, 2013, 09:22 PM
    If we don't know anything about the guy or his actions with and around you, what makes you think we know if he likes you?
    If he talks to you, he does not dislike you.
    He stares at me lot because I stares at him and some we have eye contact with each other or my best friend see him starein at because she seat next to him in class and I talk to her and he gets really quit or try to show off when I'm around and nerves look in is eyes and we 1 , 4, 6 period together

I thought you said he moved to Texas and you can't do anything but call and text and facebook.
    Why are you asking about another guy liking you, do you have a crush on him too?
    Maybe
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jan 25, 2013, 09:25 PM
    Well at your ages, he probably does. So does this mean you don't have a crush on the other guy?

Well leave the guy in Texas alone. You don't know who you like. And you will probably like many others. You are still very young.

Jan 25, 2013, 09:40 PM
    Well leave the guy in Texas alone. You don't know who you like. And you will probably like many others. You are still very young.
    So who cares if one say yes I'm fine with eirth one of them

Well at your ages, he probably does. So does this mean you don't have a crush on the other guy?
    I like both of them
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jan 25, 2013, 09:47 PM
    Well why would you tell one guy you have a crush on him when you like another one?
    As young as you are, stay friends with both and concentrate on school.

You can't even see the one in Texas, why even start that? Are you just itching to have a boyfriend and you don't care who?
    Concentrate on school and leave the boyfriend thing alone.

Jan 25, 2013, 10:22 PM
    You can't even see the one in Texas, why even start that? Are you just itching to have a boyfriend and you don't care who?
    Concentrate on school and leave the boyfriend thing alone.
    One in Texas know already knows

Well why would you tell one guy you have a crush on him when you like another one?
    As young as you are, stay friends with both and concentrate on school.
    Little to late

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I have a crush on this guy... [ 3 Answers ]

I have this crush on this guy since the first day of grade 3. I'm in grade 6 now... any way we went out once but it was weird then.. ( grade 4). I still liked him though. Any way he knows I like him but I'm not sure he likes me back.. it just kills me when he's sad. He went out with my best friend....

I have a crush on my 'best guy friend' but he likes one of my closest friends! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone! So I have this situation with my friend who I have a HUGE crush on. Well I've liked him since last year when we met and he really likes one of my close friends. Me and him are like brother and sister and we chat each other almost every day on gmail. But I'm scared to tell him that I...

I'm bi and I think I got a crush on my best (guy) friend [ 2 Answers ]

I'm duarte I'm 18 years old and I'm confused about my relationship between me and my friend. I haven't had an official girlfriend in years because I started thinking About dating guys. My friend doesn't know that I'm bi but I'm pretty sure he knows that I'm somewhat different that he's other...

Friend Likes Guy. Guy hates friend! [ 6 Answers ]

Hey, My best friend likes this guy right? All Well and Good? NO!! The Guy She Likes, thinks she's annoying and weird. The guy is like one of my closest friends, I could talk to him about it but my friend doesn't want me 2. She didn't want me to write this but I am because she needs advice! Any...

Got a crush on this guy [ 13 Answers ]

I went on here hoping to get help for my own little crush-which is now a big crush. I am sooo hot for this guy I am practically aching. I never even see him anymore-like we (my husband & I) used to barbecue together, go out with he & whoever he was dating at the time. I have even set him up with...

View more questions Search