Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    havefun Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2011, 11:11 AM
    HELP!! Boyfriend problems
    OK so I broke up with my boyfriend in December and then in march he asked me back out I said yes because even though I broke up with him I still had feelings for him and now we have been dating for 1 month and 1 week and I've been wondering is it wrong that I broke up with him and then 2 months later I'm dating him again? Also he says he loves me and I say it back but I'm not exactly sure that I do I mean I feel that I do but I don't exactly know what love feels like is it wrong to say I love you when you think you do but your not sure?? I think that he is the perfect guy now I hate it when people date someone just because they think that they are cute that shouldn't change anything who agrees? I like hayes from his personality, how he treats me,how he treats my friends, and well I do think he is cute too but not just because he is cute but once again is it wrong that I'm dating him 2 months after we broke up? Is it bad that I say I love you to him when I think I do but I'm not sure? And who agrees that liking or not liking someone because of what they look like is a little stupid?? [/B]
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 1, 2011, 11:15 AM

It sounds like you are talking yourself into strange corners and over-thinking this relationship. Why not just be happy you are back together, and enjoy being with him?
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

May 1, 2011, 12:08 PM

Do you mind if I ask how old you both are?

Why did you break up with him in December and have the two of you fixed the problems that caused the break up?

There is nothing wrong with going out with someone again as long as you don't keep making the same mistakes over and over again.
    sweetharas Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

May 1, 2011, 12:22 PM
    No I don't think that its stupid to like someone from what he looks like!
    And I think that you should test your Love to him to be sure of it ! I mean
    -Did feel lost when u broke up the first time? Did U miss like crazy ?
    -Do you get jealous when you see him with another women even if it was his friend?
    - Are you happy when you are with him ?

May 22, 2011, 07:02 AM
    Comment on sweetharas's post
    Thanks I did feel lost when we broke up and I did miss him like crazy and I did get a little jealous thank you sooo much

May 22, 2011, 07:07 AM
    Comment on Cat1864's post
    I don't mind at all we are both 13 and thank you

May 22, 2011, 07:11 AM
    Comment on Wondergirl's post
    Thanks but I mean why I'm stressing about all of this is because I'm worried that since it hasn't been that long since we already broke up that it will happen again and I get even more worried because a bunch of people like him and some flirt ALL THE TIME what if he brakes up with me for one of them? What would I do then?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

May 22, 2011, 07:22 AM

Enjoy your time together. If he did happen to break up with you to see someone else, there isn't anything you could do about it. If he is enjoying spending time with you, then he likely won't start seeing someone else. Some of the girls may flirt with him, but how does he respond? If he is not being overly flirtatious back, then he is not interested in them.

However, since you are both 13, it would be perfectly natural for either one of you at some point to decide you would like to get to know other people as well. That is what dating is all about. It doesn't mean you don't like the person, or they don't like you, it just means one or the other is not ready to be exclusive.

Try not to worry about the "what ifs". They will only get in the way of enjoying your time together... :)

May 22, 2011, 08:09 AM
    Comment on DoulaLC's post
    Thanks I hope your right

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend problems [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so me and my boyfriend been going out for a month now I recently got curious and went on his twitter and found out that he been flirting with girls telling his ex he was going to call her tonight and asking girls if they love him I know people flirt I do but I don't go that far I want to know...

Boyfriend Problems. [ 20 Answers ]

I been having problems with my boyfriend lately, it seems as he likes to fight, he always gets angry at me for even the smallest things that are not even worth fighting over, he tells me not to speak to my ex and but he thinks its OK for him to talk to his ex, I've caught him out flirting a few...

Boyfriend problems [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend won't marry me:confused:

Problems with boyfriend [ 6 Answers ]

Hello everyone, Im Shannon. Ive been dating a very special man for the last 6 months. We are very close for the most part, but when I talk about taking our relationship to the next level he clams right up. He told me I need to relax. We love each other without a doubt. I don't no why he is dragging...

Help! Boyfriend Problems.. [ 22 Answers ]

Im 16 and I've been dating this really great guy for 7 months. Everythings fine but, lately we've been fighting CONSTANTLY! I love him to death, but I don't know what's up with this sudden change... what should I do?

View more questions Search