Blupen's Avatar
    Blupen Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

#1

Nov 25, 2018, 10:00 AM
    Does this guy like me?
    So thereís this super cute guy in my spanish class and I really like him. Iím really shy though so I often blush which makes me feel embarrassed, and I feel like he thinks Iím weird. Iím a freshman and heís a sophomore so heís only a year or 2 older, but Iím actually really mature and funny but I just donít know how to show him, as Iím so shy to people who arenít my friends. I also just found out he has a girlfriend :( but in class (he sits across from me) I catch him looking up at me quite a lot and sometimes staring. Iím probably thinking too much of it but he doesnít do it with anyone else at the table. I like to think Iím quite pretty, I have very full lips and blue eyes and medium lengthed brown hair, Iím also kind of thick/curvy. He makes me smile and laugh and Iíd really love to get to know him better, but I donít know if he wants to get to know me better. Iíd never want to come between him and his girlfriend because Iím simply not that kind of girl, but maybe he kind of likes me? Iím asking for opinions on if he might possibly like me and how I can ask about him and get closer to him, even in just a friendly way.
    talaniman's Avatar
    talaniman Posts: 54,137, Reputation: 10852

#2

Nov 25, 2018, 11:00 AM
    Getting over your shyness and insecurities would be a good start to being more social in general, and not just with the cute guy in class with a girlfriend you are smitten with. For now though be cool and bide your time. I can't read his mind and neither can you, so don't get carried away with your own feelings and yearnings.
    Blupen's Avatar
    Blupen Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

#3

Nov 25, 2018, 01:37 PM
    Thank you, that actually helps a lot and made me feel a bit better :)
    talaniman's Avatar

#4

Nov 25, 2018, 02:26 PM
    You're welcome and I'm glad you got something from it. Shy but alert to older guys is NOT a bad thing, and who knows what happens later. Let them make the moves and you sit back looking cute. You will learn more that way without risking your heart on a stranger.