Hello. I finished my university course in 2003 and took some time away. I'm now thinking of becoming a teacher. I gained a 2;1 in my degree, and know the route to follow is the pgce route in england. However, I was wondering if it was possible to gain this, or equivalent, qualification in sweden? I would also love to learn the language and would be interested in taking a course alongside to learn swedish. Does anyone know if this is at all possible? I would be grateful for any information or tips. Thank you.:confused: