My former employer put the wrong income information on my W2. I don't know if the other dollar amounts are wrong, too, but I assume they are. Because of the way we "parted ways", I cannot get correct information from him.

What do I do to protect myself from trouble with the IRS? How do I get the correct info to put on my tax forms?