Hamilton County, Ohio, is withdrawing taxes, where I work. I live in another county. A city I lived in 3 years ago is hounding me for current taxes and demands I have some kind of proof that I moved! My current salary is about $14,000. Can't afford an attorney to help. Who am I suppose to pay? Everyone?