Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    Trishala Raj's Avatar
    Trishala Raj Posts: 73, Reputation: 1
    Junior Member

    Mar 16, 2009, 01:15 PM
    W7 Austin, Texas
    I am aware that I should mail in my Fedral return with a Form W7 (to get my spouses ITIN) to Austin, Texas. What do I do about the State return. When do I file it? After getting the ITIN ? Should I file an extension with the Stae of PA as it would be after April 15th when I get my ITIN.

    Thanks in advance.
    MukatA's Avatar
    MukatA Posts: 7,110, Reputation: 176
    Tax Expert

    Mar 17, 2009, 02:13 AM

    Yes, file state return after you get ITIN. File the extension.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Austin Sculpture [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for the name and maybe a price of a retired Austin Sculpture. It is of a bust. Looks like an Asian or African influence. It is of a head with elongated ears. The hair on the head looks like it is in tiny knots. Any help would be appreciated.

How do you write Austin in Korean [ 1 Answers ]

I have a picture project I am doing and need the name Austin written in Korean. Can anyone help me with this? Thank you.

Taxes at Austin TX USA [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Friends, I'm planning to come to Austin TX by Mid May 2008 on a L1 Visa category with my wife and 6 1/2 years old son. My possible Package is 77K per annum. In order to plan my expenses would like to know the following from my helpful friends in this community. 1. What are the taxes...

Texas (Austin) Rental Agreement [ 5 Answers ]

Heya, To avoid emotional content, just read the question in 'blue' below. I recently vacated an apartment in Round Rock. We scheduled the and executed our final walk-through with a property representative and there weren't any documented damages. We handed in our keys and left the property...

View more questions Search