I am a U.S. citizen married to a foreign national who lives in his native country (commuter marriage) and who has no income from U.S. sources. Can I claim an exemption for my spouse on my U.S. tax return?

I presently file as Head of Household, as I have a qualifying child, but I am wondering if I can additionally claim my foreign spouse, who does not live with me, as another exemption.