Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    Excavator's Avatar
    Excavator Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Sep 2, 2018, 09:29 AM
    Is there a way I can view my 2007 tax return?
    ebaines's Avatar
    ebaines Posts: 12,132, Reputation: 1307

    Sep 2, 2018, 09:46 AM
    Not directly. You can order a transcript of your return from the IRS, which will show all pertinent data from your return, but itís not a photocopy of the actual return. See Note that you can request transcripts up to ten years back - whether you can still get a return for tax year 2007, which was presumably filed in 2008, is unclear. I suggest you call the IRS to ask about that.
    AtlantaTaxExpert's Avatar
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,778, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

    Nov 8, 2018, 08:18 AM
    Ebaines gave all the pertinent information; please do what he says.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search