I am in the process of filing my tax returns. For the calendar year 2007, I was a paid intern from jan to may still under F1 status. Then I was in OPT status with the same company until October and then received my H1B. I am from Kenya and was wondering are there any special forms that I need to fill out and what deductions can I apply?