Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    sukhmeet's Avatar
    sukhmeet Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Mar 2, 2006, 04:41 PM
    Tax Return Till march 31 2006

    I'm on H1-B,
    I'm going back to india and may not come back to US
    So I want to clear all my tax dues
    I want to fill the tax return till march 31 2006, how
    Can I do that and I don't have a W4 form for the perion Jan06 - marc 06

    AtlantaTaxExpert's Avatar
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,815, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

    Mar 2, 2006, 08:49 PM

    You can file from India in 2007, using any of the various tax sites (I recommend

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Return on Assets & Return on Equity [ 1 Answers ]

Question... Lily Cosmetics has annual sales of $500,000,000. They maintain a net after tax profit margin of 5% and they have a sales-to-assets ratio of 4. A) What is the Return on assets? B) If the debt/equity ratio is 0.5, what is the Return on Equity?

How old till they can choose? [ 5 Answers ]

How old does a teen have to be till they can choose where they live? My daughter is 14 and she is very unhappy where she is at. She wants to come and live with me. If her dad decides not to let her come and live with me what can I do leagally? We have joint custody and they live with him.

Make a till in Visual Basic 6.0 [ 2 Answers ]

Hai, my name is raken, well lets to the point: Create an application that all stimulate a till. The application should allow a user to enter an item and the quantity purchased. Item description and cost should be read from a file or database. There should be a display showing the items...

View more questions Search