I am a chartered accountant from India and a resident in India. I held some shares in a company listed on Nasdaq , when I sold the shares the broker deducted some tax from the sale proceeds before remitting it to me in India.
I wish to know the Taxation treaty between India and US as I need to file Income Tax Return in India.
Whether I need to deposit the tax again on the short capital gain earned or I can claim some tax already deducted..

Thanks in advance.